episode 15 ‘the little guy’

Re: episode 15 ‘the little guy’

Postby Aelwen » January 13th, 2018, 2:22 pm

[quote]I absolutely adore seeing Kion fight like a lion (using his claws, baring his fangs) instead of just pushing animals.[/quote]
Мe too. I don't get it why showing claws, biting, scratching and attemtps to murder is OKAY for SP and TLK but TLG avoids these scenes.
Is SP "too adult" for 3 year olds?
Last edited by Aelwen on January 14th, 2018, 1:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Aelwen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Re: episode 15 ‘the little guy’

Postby SimbasGuard » January 14th, 2018, 9:17 am

I think with Lion King 2 they had more creative leeway, because Lion King 2 had Family target audince in mind. Whereas The Lion Guard is targeted at a preschool audience with the knowledge that the show may be being watched by older family members as well. I'm always glad to see them push the envelope just a bit with what they are willing to do with this series given it's potential to appeal to a demographic much older than the target one.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Previous

Return to The Lion Guard