"Divide and Conquer" Season 2 Ep. 16

Re: "Divide and Conquer" Season 2 Ep. 16

Postby SimbasGuard » January 16th, 2018, 8:48 am

[quote="Aelwen"]But still the final battle won't be very dramatic with Kion's roar. He can destroy everybody with just it. Unless... Scar will plan to make Kion lose the ROAR! It would be a very interesting twist.[/quote]

Well if nothing else I suspect Kion will busy fighting Scar during the final battle and I think it will take more than The Roar to defeat Scar.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby KionScar » January 16th, 2018, 9:55 pm

[quote="SimbasGuard"][quote="Aelwen"]But still the final battle won't be very dramatic with Kion's roar. He can destroy everybody with just it. Unless... Scar will plan to make Kion lose the ROAR! It would be a very interesting twist.[/quote]

Well if nothing else I suspect Kion will busy fighting Scar during the final battle and I think it will take more than The Roar to defeat Scar.[/quote]

A guess:

KionScar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 10

Postby Elton John » January 16th, 2018, 10:48 pm

We’re just assuming the roar as it is can harm a more spiritual enemy.

So far we have only seen it used against villains of a physical nature. While it has been used against clouds and such i’m assuming that it won’t work the same on Scar.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Ninclow » January 17th, 2018, 5:31 am

The most anti-climatic end to it all would be that Kion roars, it doesn't hurt him, there's a battle, then something happens that gives Kion the idea/knowledge that the roar can be used to roar with a specific lion instead of a bunch of them, and thus summons Mufasa, who shows up all dramatically, roaring and confronting the spirit of Scar with the same look the living Mufasa had when saving Simba from the hyena trio, and Scar, no more keen to get his rear end and tail handed to him by his big brother while dead than he was alive, goes: "Nope!"and just vanish, and Bunga goes like: "Huh... That was easy..."
Ninclow

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Postby SimbasGuard » January 17th, 2018, 7:35 am

I actually thought that Mufasa might also play a part in defeating Scar, more so than The Roar. However the battle would be much more epic, because as spirits Mufasa and Scar would be far more evenly matched than they were when they alive.

SimbasGuard

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ninclow » January 21st, 2018, 2:13 am

Agreed. And having Mufasa finish Scar off in epic style would also be a good message to kids: It's okay to be tough and handle problems yourself, but sometimes, things are just so dangerous that its best to leave it to the grownups.
Ninclow

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SimbasGuard » January 21st, 2018, 9:55 am

[quote="Ninclow"]Agreed. And having Mufasa finish Scar off in epic style would also be a good message to kids: It's okay to be tough and handle problems yourself, but sometimes, things are just so dangerous that its best to leave it to the grownups.[/quote]

Excellent point :thumbsup: That is a very important lesson that the show has yet to try and teach ( I thought They missed an opportunity in Lions Of The Outlands).

SimbasGuard

Postby Ninclow » January 21st, 2018, 8:51 pm

I sometimes wish Simba had come to the rescue sometimes in recognition of the fact that Kion is just a cub. Sure, bigger than Simba in TLK, but still a cub. I can sort of buy Kion going toe to toe with Janja and the hyenas without no issue, but more formidable opponents? I would like to see Kion cornered by someone like Makucha, but before the leopard get the chance to deliver the coup de grace, Simba swoops in, pins him to the ground, and goes: "GET AWAY FROM MY SON!!!". Simba's so big compared to Makucha that I'm pretty sure he'd win a fight, but considering how fit and muscular Makucha is, I'd say Simba vs Makucha would be closer to an even match than let's say Kion vs Janja.
Ninclow

Postby SimbasGuard » January 22nd, 2018, 9:05 am

I could see something like this happening. The Guard separated from each other while fighting ( Like In The Morning Report) and unable to back each other up. Makucha catches Kion by supersize (most likely while Kion is checking to see if any of his teammates need help). Then Simba jumps in (like You said). Besides I'd like to think that Simba doesn't leave all of The Pride Lands security up to The Lion Guard.

SimbasGuard

Previous

Return to The Lion Guard