Lion Guard canceled after 3rd season?

Lion Guard canceled after 3rd season?

Postby gothprincesskiara » February 23rd, 2018, 12:35 am

I just heard a rumor that Lion guard is officially over after season 3.......... :unsure: :gasp: :shattered: :ohgawd: :ocwap: :madman: :ohnoes2: :max2: :omg3: :sob: :upset2:
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Re: Lion Guard canceled after 3rd season?

Postby TheLionPrince » February 23rd, 2018, 12:52 am

Where did you hear that rumor from? As of now, there's been no announcement that The Lion Guard is being cancelled after its third season.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby Hatari05 » February 23rd, 2018, 2:32 am

[quote="gothprincesskiara"]I just heard a rumor that Lion guard is officially over after season 3.......... :unsure: :gasp: :shattered: :ohgawd: :ocwap: :madman: :ohnoes2: :max2: :omg3: :sob: :upset2:[/quote]

I think this is just a baseless rumor season 2 isn't even over yet and it's about to pick up speed. Is it possible 3 might be the last maybe but that might just be because 3 wraps things up but I doubt 3 is even finished with all it's scripts yet.

This rumor is likely false I don't think we'll know until at least season 3 starts if there will be a season 4.
Hatari05

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): you can just call me Hatari for short
Pride Points: 26

Postby Elton John » February 23rd, 2018, 7:32 am

I mean the lion guard childrens museum thing goes on for a few more years, I doubt they’d can the show early because of that.

You worry too much.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby TTB-Kun » February 23rd, 2018, 11:42 am

super fake
TTB-Kun

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 11

Postby FlipMode » February 25th, 2018, 7:12 pm

I doubt it. I was at Disney World recently (because of course I was) and lion guard merch is taking up a lot of shelf space where appropriate.
Also heard a lot of people especially when you're in animal kingdom talking about it. I Say people, I mean kids. But hey if they're making bank from the merchandise then that'll keep it going for a while to come I should think :)
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby SimbasGuard » February 26th, 2018, 8:22 am

[quote="FlipMode"]Also heard a lot of people especially when you're in animal kingdom talking about it. I Say people, I mean kids. But hey if they're making bank from the merchandise then that'll keep it going for a while to come I should think :)[/quote]

You're right as long as Disney has the Target audience they are after, the show should be safe. Also given the quality of the storyline I think they are at least aware of their older fans as well. I see no point in worrying unless we don't hear an announcement of Season 4 in March.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby Miku » March 7th, 2018, 6:30 pm

There is literally no evidence for this, where did you hear the rumor? I was skeptical about this series at first, but the episodes just keep getting better! I would like to think that they have (In Zira's words) barely begun.

Btw I've started a Youtube channel and Lion Guard is going to be a popular topic, please give it a look for theories, info, and opinions :)

https://youtu.be/nDk76R6rxh4
Please check out my Lion Guard Videos on Youtube, for Lion Guard theories, news, reviews, and even redesigned characters!

https://youtu.be/nDk76R6rxh4
Miku

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Return to The Lion Guard