New episode ‘The Scorpions Sting’

Re: New episode ‘The Scorpions Sting’

Postby Chavratheserval » March 23rd, 2018, 6:18 am

I'm super interested by this! You'd think Simba would put up more security or something with so many assassination attempts.
Hey there! :glad:
Nicest person you'll ever meet. :P

Love the Lion king! ;)

Check out my Deviantart page!http://sonicboom4560.deviantart.com/
Chavratheserval
NO WAY NO HOW I WON'T SAY I'M

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

my special BROWNIE in life

Nickname(s): Rere
Pride Points: 10

Postby SimbasGuard » March 24th, 2018, 1:27 am

[quote="Chavratheserval"]I'm super interested by this! You'd think Simba would put up more security or something with so many assassination attempts.[/quote]

[quote="Chavratheserval"]I'm super interested by this! You'd think Simba would put up more security or something with so many assassination attempts.[/quote]

Thus far there has only been one attempt on Simba that was thwarted. With the perpetrators (Seemingly) dealt with. No reason to suspect a larger plot.

The Attempt on Beshte came when he accidentally wound up in enemy territory. It is a hazard of being where he was. No reason to suspect a larger plot.

Janja's Clan trying to steal the Tikiti Melons would have just been scene as an attempt to get water for themselves rather than kill The Elephants. No reason to suspect a larger plot.

Janja's Clan trying to kill Rafiki and then Reirei's Pack coming to the aid of Janja's Clan when The Lion Guard arrived to defend Rafiki. That should raise a huge red flag.

The fact is until we see this episode we have no idea what Simba is doing when The Scorpion stings him. He may very well be trying to tighten security measures.

On that note short of Scar possessing The Scorpion (Which I think is highly unlikely). I am more inclined to think that The Scorpion is not part of an assassination attempt, but just an unlucky accident that happens to Simba. Perhaps Timon (or Bunga) is about to have lunch when something distracts him and said lunch gets away. The now highly agitated and aggressive Scorpion then crosses paths with the very busy and distracted King of The Pride Lands. The next thing we know Simba's life hangs in the balance.

Another thing I thought of today is that this episode might be the perfect chance for Nala to get the song. While Simba is sick She could sing a very touching song to him about how much she loves him. Another possibility is she could sing a song to comfort Kiara while Simba is sick. There is also the possibility that Nala could sing by herself to remind herself not to loose hope.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby AnonLion » March 24th, 2018, 10:59 pm

Aditionally we're not only getting The Scorpion's Sting April 2nd but also three more episodes that same week. Source: http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/the-lion ... gs/891685/

I like new episodes just as much as the next guy but I hope we don't get another hiatus because of it
Simba and Nala give me life

I also just began writing TLK fanfiction !
AnonLion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby Elton John » March 24th, 2018, 11:15 pm

^

I posted that there would be 4 new episodes a few weeks back.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby SimbasGuard » March 25th, 2018, 8:08 am

[quote="AnonLion"]I like new episodes just as much as the next guy but I hope we don't get another hiatus because of it[/quote]

I had hoped that Disney channel would want to air new episodes for May sweeps, but Disney channel does things it's own way. I am afraid that we may very well be in for another two month hiatus :eyeroll:

SimbasGuard

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SwagaliciousXXX » March 25th, 2018, 11:16 pm

Oh no. The dreaded “Steven’s Universe release schedule”. Hopefully, these new episodes are compensation for the hiatus and not a bunch of future episodes released at once...
“Arthur, I finally have my answer to your question, “Why do you think birds fly?” Birds fly because they want to fly. They don’t need a reason to, even if their wings snap and doom them to die. They don’t fly for anyone’s benefit. They don’t fly because they were ordered to. They fly because they want to fly and for no other reason!”
SwagaliciousXXX
It'sOverAnakin!IHaveTheTopLine

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

YOU UNDERESTIMATE MY POWER!

Nickname(s): Swag
Pride Points: 13

Postby AnonLion » March 26th, 2018, 7:29 am

[quote="Elton John"]^

I posted that there would be 4 new episodes a few weeks back.[/quote]
My bad, I hadn't seen that.
Simba and Nala give me life

I also just began writing TLK fanfiction !
AnonLion

Pride Points: 8

Postby Elton John » March 26th, 2018, 8:39 am

it’s alright. I posted it in another topic you might have not seen.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby SimbasGuard » March 27th, 2018, 10:20 pm

[quote="SwagaliciousXXX"]Oh no. The dreaded “Steven’s Universe release schedule”. Hopefully, these new episodes are compensation for the hiatus and not a bunch of future episodes released at once...[/quote]

There is going to be a new episode on April 2,3,4, and 5th so they won't all be released at once. :?

SimbasGuard

Postby zerodix » April 2nd, 2018, 8:26 am

can anyone pm me the link to the watch website? where the new released episodes will come?
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

PreviousNext

Return to The Lion Guard