Video Lion Guard Theories, News, and Reviews!

Video Lion Guard Theories, News, and Reviews!

Postby Miku » March 7th, 2018, 6:26 pm

So I've stared a Youtube channel and The Lion Guard is going to be a popular topic. I have a young nephew who enjoys this show so much, that I have sat and watched through every episode with him at least once! Topics so far include:

How the Lion Guard fits in with the timeline of the movies.
Why Kion was created as the main character, rather than a rehash of Kopa, or Kovu and Kiara's cubs.
And something that has bothered me for a while - Why Fuli is such a bad character design, and how she could be improved (includes my own redesign of Fuli)

If you are interested, please give my videos a look. There's other content, and I've recently started a Life Story section where I talk about bizarre stuff that happens in my life. Subscriptions and comments would be very appreciated :) Thank you!

https://youtu.be/nDk76R6rxh4
Please check out my Lion Guard Videos on Youtube, for Lion Guard theories, news, reviews, and even redesigned characters!

https://youtu.be/nDk76R6rxh4
Miku

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Re: Video Lion Guard Theories, News, and Reviews!

Postby rachel » September 21st, 2018, 8:35 pm

Timeline: simba,nala and the rest of the good guys defeat scar, and they live happly ever after. they have kopa, kierra and then kion since in the movie they look like the same age. the gaurd timeline is a little bit after kierra met kovu(kovu mentions in the ''lions of the outlands'' that he would like to go to the pridelands to see kierra again. (awww), but way before kierra's first hunt. Maby the animators did kion because he did live a life of danger and kierra was always supervised. And because that a new charater makes more money.

About Fuli: at first I thought that she was a meercat and a cat hybrid but then I learned that she was a cheetah. Serously WHY is her head so huge!? The disney animators probally didn't design her so well because of ''budget cuts''
MAGA
rachel
MAGA

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Proud to say that Jesus is my Lord and Saivor

Nickname(s): Rachel, Lamb, Lamb the cat
Telegram: Don't have telegram
Pride Points: 1

Return to The Lion Guard