The Wisdom of Kongwe

Re: The Wisdom of Kongwe

Postby KionScar » April 22nd, 2018, 6:12 am

[quote="SimbasGuard"]
I watched The Rise Of Scar today. I was wrong. As TTB-Kun and KionScar said The Lions of Simba's Pride Can hear The Great Lions of the Past.[/quote]

Also, if you got closed captions on when Mufasa is to be speaking though Makini can not see him, it says "[Whispers]" :)
KionScar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 10

Postby SimbasGuard » April 26th, 2018, 8:23 am

I try and remember to turn the captions on for that scene next time I watch it. Thanks :thumbsup:
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby KionScar » April 27th, 2018, 5:22 am

[quote="SimbasGuard"]I try and remember to turn the captions on for that scene next time I watch it. Thanks :thumbsup:[/quote]

well, on netlify anyways. it is very quiet, but I do hear audio dialog then. :)
KionScar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 10

Postby SimbasGuard » April 28th, 2018, 8:06 am

Yeah I have The DVD, but when I use Netify Subtitles are invaluable 8-)
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby MacGuy3135 » July 10th, 2018, 2:43 am

Blast. What a late reply. Pretty much the entire TLG community was annoyed by the tortoise. The moral of the episode I have issues with. Sometimes taking an age to do something isn’t going to lead to the best. Especially if there are time constraints. The song was ok. Not my favourite Fuli song and the stolen animation bothered me. Overall pretty average.
MacGuy3135

Pride Points: 0

Previous

Return to The Lion Guard