have you noticed that there aren’t many kion centric episode

have you noticed that there aren’t many kion centric episode

Postby Elton John » May 26th, 2018, 12:40 am

s?

sure, he’s the star, and he is in every episode, but he’s rarely the main focus of the show. Most of the time the focus is on another member of the guard, or another side character.

There’s ‘never judge a hyena by its spots, never roar again, and MAYBE lions of the outlands. Those are some of the best eps of the show too.

I’m hoping that season 3 focuses on him more and his unknown at the moment relationship with rani.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Re: have you noticed that there aren’t many kion centric epi

Postby SwagaliciousXXX » May 27th, 2018, 1:26 pm

I thought he was the big focus of both Return of the RAWR and Rise of Scar...
And Killio Valley Fire and maybe Trail to Udugu. :P

As Kion is in every episode, he tends to have little bits of development sprinkled over the series rather than nothing for like half a season then getting an entire episode for himself. *ahem*Beshte*ahem* He usually learns things from the guest characters like Dan and Phil, that charmeleon, Makuu etc. which probably explains the lack of Kion centric episodes. Most of them are disguised as guest character episodes.
“Arthur, I finally have my answer to your question, “Why do you think birds fly?” Birds fly because they want to fly. They don’t need a reason to, even if their wings snap and doom them to die. They don’t fly for anyone’s benefit. They don’t fly because they were ordered to. They fly because they want to fly and for no other reason!”
SwagaliciousXXX
It'sOverAnakin!IHaveTheTopLine

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

YOU UNDERESTIMATE MY POWER!

Nickname(s): Swag
Pride Points: 13

Postby SimbasGuard » May 28th, 2018, 10:32 am

[quote="Elton John"]s?

I’m hoping that season 3 focuses on him more and his unknown at the moment relationship with rani.[/quote]

Well, season 3 consists of 18 episodes, Rani will be in 7 to 9 of them. I'd say Rani is going to be a huge part of the... :sad: ...Final...Season :sad: That being said I am very eager to meet Rani as well.

I'll be shocked if Kion and Rani end up as just friends. :-o

[quote="SwagaliciousXXX"]As Kion is in every episode, he tends to have little bits of development sprinkled over the series rather than nothing for like half a season then getting an entire episode for himself. He usually learns things from the guest characters like Dan and Phil, that charmeleon, Makuu etc. which probably explains the lack of Kion centric episodes. Most of them are disguised as guest character episodes.[/quote]

Very good point. Still Kion is the one who I am most concerned about as far as seeing how the story ties up. I am quite sure he will have at least enough of the spotlight for the series finale.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby Luken » May 30th, 2018, 10:25 pm

I am guessing the idea of Kion and Vitani is now totally out the window ?
Luken

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Postby SimbasGuard » June 3rd, 2018, 8:32 am

I would still love to see Kion and Vitani together, but when Rani was announced I had a feeling that my Kion/Vitani Ship had met it's iceberg. Although I suppose that there is no harm in still keeping my claws crossed for Kion and Vitani until Kion and Rani become official.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Return to The Lion Guard