Next months tlg ep is a Tale as old as Time...

Next months tlg ep is a Tale as old as Time...

Postby Elton John » October 13th, 2018, 12:28 am

‘Beshte and the Beast’

November 12th.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Re: Next months tlg ep is a Tale as old as Time...

Postby zerodix » October 13th, 2018, 4:19 pm

we have a title and a date! i wonder what kind of beast.. is this halloween themed maybe
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby Elton John » November 3rd, 2018, 9:11 am

the ep is on itunes a bit early.

the ep was a B+

its rife with gif potential, I think people are gonna really like the gorilla character.

The song is decent too, and while it might seem to be filler now the ending brings potential stuff for the future.

The best part was seeing the gorilla grab a tree, and swing it at the hyenas like a baseball bat and sending them flying. That is A+ material to me.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Panpardus » November 3rd, 2018, 8:13 pm

It was an entertaining semi-filler. Shujaa is generally fun to watch; he was charming enough to keep me from rolling my eyes at his ineptitude, and both iterations of the song were nice. I just wish they were a little longer; the better songs as of late seem to be really short. (I was trying to figure out where I recognized that voice from, and then I realized it was Christopher Jackson, who I've heard a lot of this past summer in practicing for a gig on In the Heights. Apparently he's voicing multiple primate characters on here, since he's also playing Makini's father in a later episode.)

Also, Oyelowo is really hamming it up in the twenty seconds we saw of him as Scar. There's only three episodes left this season, so I'm starting to think they aren't finishing the conflict with him quite yet.
Panpardus

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 51

Postby Hatari05 » November 5th, 2018, 12:02 am

[quote="Panpardus"]It was an entertaining semi-filler. Shujaa is generally fun to watch; he was charming enough to keep me from rolling my eyes at his ineptitude, and both iterations of the song were nice. I just wish they were a little longer; the better songs as of late seem to be really short. (I was trying to figure out where I recognized that voice from, and then I realized it was Christopher Jackson, who I've heard a lot of this past summer in practicing for a gig on In the Heights. Apparently he's voicing multiple primate characters on here, since he's also playing Makini's father in a later episode.)

Also, Oyelowo is really hamming it up in the twenty seconds we saw of him as Scar. There's only three episodes left this season, so I'm starting to think they aren't finishing the conflict with him quite yet.[/quote]

There's not a whole lot to resolve the hyena resistance set up Janga's resolution and that's the biggest ongoing element of this arc, a double length finale is really all you need to resolve the Scar story.
Hatari05

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): you can just call me Hatari for short
Pride Points: 26

Postby SimbasGuard » November 8th, 2018, 8:32 am

I really liked this episode Shujaa is a cross between Hulk and Mighty Joe Young. with The Lion Guard gathering allies Scar needs to bolster his Army to stand a chance. I would not be surprised to see Zira and The Outsiders soon.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby zerodix » November 18th, 2018, 10:24 am

Shujaa was a nice character and I loved the theme about controlling strenght. Song was catchy and one of my favorites!
zerodix
The Lion King remake

july 19th 2019

Postby Panpardus » March 3rd, 2019, 2:14 am

I happened upon this and laughed way too much: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBAYNJhfciw

Spoilers for the general story of King Kong, I guess.
Panpardus

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 51

Postby Elton John » March 3rd, 2019, 2:31 am

haha

that was good
Elton John
I’m with you

Postby zerodix » March 3rd, 2019, 5:04 pm

that was hilarious :D XD
zerodix
The Lion King remake

july 19th 2019

Return to The Lion Guard