Kion might be aged up a little in season 3?

Kion might be aged up a little in season 3?

Postby Elton John » April 14th, 2019, 9:39 pm

full credit to The Lion Guard Wiki for noticing this.

http://i.imgur.com/JLtG1Oy.jpg

He seems to have a bigger mane, hard to tell if body is bigger too.

Not exactly a cub, not exactly an adult. Maybe a young teen?
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Re: Kion might be aged up a little in season 3?

Postby Panpardus » April 14th, 2019, 11:34 pm

Nice catch; the mane is definitely a noticeably longer and fuller: https://lionguard.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:94660

His tail is also longer and it kinda looks like his spots are gone too, though it's hard to tell on that last point since the image is discolored and blurry.
Panpardus

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 51

Postby SimbasGuard » April 15th, 2019, 8:04 am

[quote="Elton John"]Not exactly a cub, not exactly an adult. Maybe a young teen?[/quote]

I'd say an older Preteen. I think he is just on the verge of hitting his teens. In any event being that they have aged Kion up however slightly, shows me that they will not need to replace Max Charles as Kion's voice.

I have always thought that before the series ends we will see Kion (and the others) as an adult. It may just be for one scene but I am positive that we will see it. With the evidence of Kion being aged up. I am even more confident of this.

[quote="Panpardus"]it kinda looks like his spots are gone too, though it's hard to tell on that last point since the image is discolored and blurry.[/quote]

I actually think he still has his spots. Although as you said and for the reasons you mentioned. It is hard to tell. When I looked to where Kion's spots would be it seemed to me that there was still some darker color in that area of his legs.

In any event I would hope that Kion does not outgrow his spots, as I think they would give him a unique feature to help differentiate him from Simba when he is an adult.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby zerodix » April 16th, 2019, 12:46 pm

interesting! that would make me curious to see how they all aged.
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby Aelwen » April 16th, 2019, 10:21 pm

I want to quote one user from the wikia

"The difference is so slight that I'm pretty sure it's merely an inconsistency. They haven't aged him even a bit yet. Assuming the lions in the Story age similarly to those in real life, he should have aged considerably by now. And if they DO age him, I'd like to think she'd age him more than this tiny bit. But Disney has continued to disappoint me regarding this show. I can't imagine they'll stop now."
Aelwen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby SimbasGuard » April 20th, 2019, 10:11 pm

Exactly how The Lions (and therefore the other animals) of The Lion King age is something I have never been able to pin down :? However to keep this series within the time constraints of the timeskip in Lion King 2. Kion can not age up too fast, as it would require an instant explanation of where he (and the rest of The Guard) was (were) during the 2nt pat of Lion King 2. An explanation I belive that we will get by the Season/Series :sad: end.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Return to The Lion Guard