new episodes of tlg dropping on disneynow this monday

new episodes of tlg dropping on disneynow this monday

Postby Elton John » August 30th, 2019, 6:56 pm

dunno how many at the moment but one of them involves askari, a previous leader of the lion guard.

source is disney tv animation twitter, while not affiliated with disney they are generally accurate.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Re: new episodes of tlg dropping on disneynow this monday

Postby SimbasGuard » August 30th, 2019, 8:34 pm

My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby zerodix » August 30th, 2019, 9:06 pm

disney junior fb page has the same clip and info!
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby Panpardus » August 30th, 2019, 10:02 pm

So the whole song clip is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHrV3A-omAk Askari looks nothing like I imagined him to be; very strange design.

They're apparently releasing at least 7 new episodes on Monday, so now I know what I'm doing while waiting for my date to arrive... I don't mind getting them all at once, but this whole season's release schedule has been very weird; "The Harmattan" and "The Accidental Avalanche" are only just now scheduled to premiere on TV proper next weekend. Maybe they're just trying to boost subscriptions for DisneyNOW? After this there's just 3 more episodes before the whole thing ends; how are they gonna treat that?
Panpardus

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 51

Postby SimbasGuard » August 31st, 2019, 3:16 am

I had To Quote myself to be able to get my post to appear.

[quote="SimbasGuard"][quote="zerodix"]disney junior fb page has the same clip and info![/quote]
Then I guess that makes it official 8-)

[quote="Panpardus"]They're apparently releasing at least 7 new episodes on Monday, so now I know what I'm doing while waiting for my date to arrive... I don't mind getting them all at once, but this whole season's release schedule has been very weird; "The Harmattan" and "The Accidental Avalanche" are only just now scheduled to premiere on TV proper next weekend. Maybe they're just trying to boost subscriptions for DisneyNOW? After this there's just 3 more episodes before the whole thing ends; how are they gonna treat that?[/quote]

As excited as I am not to have to wait months and months to see new Lion Guard episodes. I have to worry about that too. I had hoped that perhaps Disney wanted to see how many people wanted to binge watch The Lion Guard and perhaps give it a future on Disney Plus, but that is wishful thinking on my part. As for the remaining episodes after this next release. I thought there was suppose to be another one hour special as well as the 18 episodes, but I can find no mention of that. :sad:[/quote]
Last edited by SimbasGuard on March 20th, 2020, 10:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

SimbasGuard

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby zerodix » August 31st, 2019, 8:34 pm

news about the Night Pride: till now it seems it is a family pride of 5 lions: Rani, same age as Kion, her slightly older brother with a huge fluff on his head, their parents and their grandma lioness. Pics of them are on FB. Few voice actors are introduced who voice these 5 lions.
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Postby TTB-Kun » September 1st, 2019, 12:15 am

[quote="zerodix"]news about the Night Pride: till now it seems it is a family pride of 5 lions: Rani, same age as Kion, her slightly older brother with a huge fluff on his head, their parents and their grandma lioness. Pics of them are on FB. Few voice actors are introduced who voice these 5 lions.[/quote]
you can link the sources for onece instead of giving us vague directions every time? XD
TTB-Kun

Pride Points: 11

Postby SimbasGuard » September 1st, 2019, 12:36 am

This is what Lion Guard Wiki Has, They are usually acurate, but this is a wiki:

https://lionguard.fandom.com/wiki/Night_Pride

SimbasGuard

Postby zerodix » September 1st, 2019, 11:00 am

Ttb-kun please post nothing if you can't post in a respectfull way.
On the FB page there are links to the official sources. The link goes to a twitter post of one of the voice actresses who states she will be voicing a lioness character, she added a screenshot of the lioness with her post.
zerodix
The Lion King remake

july 19th 2019

Postby TTB-Kun » September 1st, 2019, 11:28 am

[quote="zerodix"]Ttb-kun please post nothing if you can't post in a respectfull way.
On the FB page there are links to the official sources. The link goes to a twitter post of one of the voice actresses who states she will be voicing a lioness character, she added a screenshot of the lioness with her post.[/quote]
i found the posts this time, but still, you could've just link the fb post yourself, that's all
TTB-Kun

Pride Points: 11

Next

Return to The Lion Guard