Disney Merc you've recently bought.

Disney Merc you've recently bought.

Postby Tsuki » September 17th, 2015, 11:07 pm

So. I noticed we have a Lion King Merc thread...but how about one for general Disney Merc? We all love Disney here right? So why not share your recent purchases?

(Admins feel free to delete or move. I did search for a similar topic but had no luck)

Got some new PJs for my Holiday and this Jumper. My friend had mentioned to me that this shop was selling Cheshire Cat jumpers and I popped in for a visit. When I saw the price tag I was a bit disappointed as I couldn't afford it...but just as I was walking out I noticed a Sale rack...and it had the hoodie on there for half price :D. Bonus!
Attachments
IMG_1336.JPG
IMG_1334.JPG
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Re: Disney Merc you've recently bought.

Postby SimbaPrescott » September 18th, 2015, 10:26 pm

That hoodie is adorable!

The most recent item I got was the Oswald Christmas ornament :)
Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott
I laugh in the face of danger.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He told me no one could defeat me...

Nickname(s): Kari, Simba, Prescott
Pride Points: 27

Postby FlipMode » September 20th, 2015, 8:19 pm

DSC_0136.JPG
Just a bunch of adorable Disney Lego sets.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby HasiraKali » September 20th, 2015, 10:33 pm

The last Disney thing I purchased was one of the Halloween shirts from the Disney Store.

This one: http://www.disneystore.com/mickey-mouse ... 5/1000228/

I went looking for that new TLK one, but they didn't have it yet.
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Postby Tsuki » September 22nd, 2015, 10:23 pm

Sweet buys guys! Love the Wall-E :dreamy:.

Anyone collect TsumTsums? Just got these two the other day. I LOVE NBC :heart:.
Attachments
IMG_1348.JPG
[center]Image
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Marizzle » September 26th, 2015, 1:22 am

^I collect TsumTsum too! :D

Being completely honest, I got this item in July, but I wasn't able to take a photo to my newest merch items yet and my bedroom is currently in a "cleaning progress" so...here's this. :lol:

But, yeah. I ordered this from Disney Store online. Had been dying to get it, if I must say. :cheese:
Attachments
IMG_20150703_142718.jpg
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Tsuki » September 27th, 2015, 10:11 pm

OMIGOSH! That snowglobe is gorgeous!!

Ok. I recently picked up some pin badges so I can do some trading at the Disney Parks. But think I'll be keeping these ones ;)
Attachments
IMG_1356.JPG
[center]Image
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Tsuki

Postby Marizzle » September 27th, 2015, 11:49 pm

I love that "Fun To Square" pin, it's adorable! We don't have pins around here, which sucks. :sad:

So, here are the two little things I recently got. Sorry for the bad quality, my bedroom's a bit dark, at the moment. :/
Attachments
IMG_20150927_233827.jpg
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Tsuki » September 29th, 2015, 4:03 pm

Ohhhh nice!!!!

Yeh I got the pins from the Disney Online Store :innocent:
[center]Image
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Tsuki

Postby Tsuki » October 29th, 2015, 11:31 pm

Sorry for the double post! Thought I'd post some goodies I managed to pick up from Florida ^__^;;

I really caught the Pin Trading bug out there....but I tried to be good and only really got Cheshire Cat ones or Alice and Wonderland ones....Or Lion King ones. But I LOVED the idea of the Mystery Packs. I think my Fiance still has some of mine on his Lanyard so when I get them back I'll take a photo of them too. But wow we spent most of the time at Magic Kingdom just trading :lol:.

Dragonite sneaked in too

Oh and got this little keyring for $2 <33

And even though I'm banned from buying anymore mugs....I couldn't say no to this :innocent:

[center]Image
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Tsuki

Next

Return to The Den