palace pets/whisker haven

palace pets/whisker haven

Postby zerodix » April 13th, 2016, 1:36 pm

disney haf designed pets for the 11 official disney princesses now! their designs match their princess owners and the species match the geographic origin of their owners. for example mulan has a panda and yasmine has a tiger. i was fascinated by the creativity of these cuties and there are over 40 palace pets... new ones appearing too. rapunzel has a bambi clone pet with a rainbow tail XD
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Re: palace pets/whisker haven

Postby Gaze » April 13th, 2016, 11:44 pm

I love the Palace Pets toys! every time I see them, I want to buy them because they're just so sweet and cute, but I just don't have the money rn to buy every cute toy I see. haha. I did manage to find this figure of Cinderella's puppy at a thrift store, so that's a good start.
Gaze
TLK collector

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and bad poster

Pride Points: 26

Postby Squeely » April 18th, 2016, 10:59 am

My boyfriend collects Palace Pets, they're very cute and lovable ^w^ I also love how Slipper is totally the Fairy Godmother as a cat. I will say, I find some of the pet choices to be odd fits, such as Ariel having a cat, dog, and pony instead of some sea animals. Guess sticking a big poofy tail on a crab or a fish would have looked weird, though I don't think it would have hurt much to make a few non-poofy ones.
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby PrincessKiara » August 9th, 2016, 9:19 pm

[quote="Squeely"]My boyfriend collects Palace Pets, they're very cute and lovable ^w^ I also love how Slipper is totally the Fairy Godmother as a cat. I will say, I find some of the pet choices to be odd fits, such as Ariel having a cat, dog, and pony instead of some sea animals. Guess sticking a big poofy tail on a crab or a fish would have looked weird, though I don't think it would have hurt much to make a few non-poofy ones.[/quote]

I agree, Ariel could have pets like a seahorse, dolphin, turtle or seal, they`re all really cute and loveable. :)

I haven`t seen the tv series Palace Pets, but it`s a really cute concept and the toys are super cute. If I was 25 years younger I would have been all over them, lol!
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Squeely » August 18th, 2016, 7:33 am

I've watched a couple Palace Pets episodes on YouTube. They're nothing amazing, but they're pretty cute.
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby zerodix » August 18th, 2016, 12:27 pm

i love how the designs fit their owners
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Return to The Den