Beauty and the beast 2017

Beauty and the beast 2017

Postby Lionkinglover26 » June 22nd, 2016, 11:01 am

Am so excited to see this classic remake. Watched the teaser trailer only thing I didn't like was ewan mcgregors voice for lumiere he didn't have a good French accent :lol:
Lionkinglover26

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Re: Beauty and the beast 2017

Postby FlipMode » June 22nd, 2016, 1:09 pm

The teaser trailer was genuinely incredible. Like I honestly think it's one of the best teaser trailers for a film in ages.
I'm looking forward to it.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Elton John » June 22nd, 2016, 1:50 pm

The teaser trailer has made me consider seeing it in theaters, and I normally despise the concept of disney remaking their own movies.

It was an incredible teaser.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby HasiraKali » June 22nd, 2016, 10:26 pm

I am excited for everything about this film. It's got an amazing cast. From what I've heard, it's going to be very close to the original. So yay for that!
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Postby Shadowfax » June 23rd, 2016, 2:50 pm

I'm not a great fan of Emma Watson, but as it's my second favourite Disney movie I'll probably give it a watch.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Ninaroja » June 23rd, 2016, 3:14 pm

I'll definitely be seeing this one! I really enjoyed The Jungle Book remake, so I think I could potentially like this one too :)

What with all these live action remakes, could we perhaps not be too far from a TLK remake? Then again, there'd be no human characters, so it would just be a CGI remake in that case, and I think TLK would be far too sacred for Disney to even consider remaking right now.

Then again, I've been wrong about this sort of thing before...
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby it means no worries » June 23rd, 2016, 3:15 pm

I don't think they'll bother with a TLK remake, what with TLG being around 'n' all
it means no worries

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 63

Postby moonsugar33 » June 26th, 2016, 6:21 am

Did anybody see they're releasing the Signature Edition of the original Beauty and the Beast as well? Makes me wonder if we'll get a Signature Edition Lion King somewhere down the line.
moonsugar33

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 9

Postby Squeely » June 28th, 2016, 9:31 am

I'm excited for this film. I like Emma Watson and I think I'll enjoy it. The Jungle Book remake proved Disney can do a good remake, let's hope this continues the trend.
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby Elton John » November 14th, 2016, 3:06 pm

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kX3aA5XBOck

First full trailer.

The film itself looks pretty good but the musical score in it will probably elevate it to 'really good'.

My fears for the tlk remake will be squashed if disney hits this one out of the park.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Next

Return to The Den