Favorite Disney websites sites?

Favorite Disney websites sites?

Postby Elton John » September 10th, 2016, 5:21 pm

Besides the obvious mylionking.

My favorite has to be http://www.laughingplace.com/w/

There's a lot of up to date disney news, a lot of reviews among other things. They are honest, they report things a lot of things you won't see on official disney sites, pretending that everything is sunshine and rainbows when the situation is anything but at times.

Site also appears professional, is easy enough to navigate, and is free of viruses, trojans and malware (as it should be.)

They are disney enthusiasts but at the same time, not corporate shills.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Re: Favorite Disney websites sites?

Postby TheLionPrince » September 13th, 2016, 11:56 pm

I love reading articles on The Laughing Place myself. I also read Jim Hill Media since its namesake creator publishes articles on the behind-the-scenes production of Disney animated films that you can't find anywhere else. And you can't go wrong with Stitch Kingdom and I regularly look at D23, although some of their content is subscription-required.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Return to The Den