Moana

Re: Moana

Postby Elton John » December 3rd, 2016, 1:40 am

The more I listen to the soundtrack the more I like it. So many stand out songs.

I want Lin Manuel Miranda to do the music for the tlk remake.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Marizzle » December 3rd, 2016, 1:58 am

[quote="Flip_FTW"]Yo could you guys please use spoilers if you're going to talk about plot points, I haven't seen this yet and thought I'd see what people thought of the film.[/quote]
The scene I mentioned was actually shown in a clip/trailer, so I assumed it would be fine to mention it. I didn't enter in details about how said scene turned out to be in the movie to avoid ruining anyone's experiences, though. But, sorry, anyway! :kionoops:

[quote="The Lionvengers"]The more I listen to the soundtrack the more I like it. So many stand out songs.[/quote]
This. The more I listen to it, the more I realize the depth of the lyrics. It's awesome. :D
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Squeely » December 3rd, 2016, 9:12 am

Definitely go see it, Flip! This one is worthy of the big screen!
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby Elton John » January 2nd, 2017, 1:34 pm

Still loving the soundtrack. After this and Hamilton I want Lin Manuel Miranda and Mark Mancina to do the music for the tlk remake.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby GoodGrief » January 2nd, 2017, 5:38 pm

Saw it a few days ago. Wasn't sure what to expect from it really, definitely think it was aimed at a slightly younger audience than the general 'family film' title. Still really enjoyed it! Good soundtrack and story, amazing animation.
I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Buttons by Carl!
GoodGrief
Whistling the meldoy

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): GG, Olly
Pride Points: 0

Postby zerodix » May 30th, 2017, 1:57 pm

I finally saw it! Two weeks ago... there's a lot of sailing, and I LOVE sailing. The song "i know the way" was on repeat on my music player the week after. I loved the songs, and this movie was, for me, as huge as frozen. I would watch it another time, loved it. The huge glitter crab was so funny and narcistic, and I liked Maui.
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Previous

Return to The Den