Big Hero 6 TV show!!!!

Big Hero 6 TV show!!!!

Postby Kiana » October 5th, 2016, 12:13 am

Okay, so I'm freaking because a BH6 show has been announced for Disney XD 2017. It'll be made by the creators of Kim Possible and will take place after the movie. I'm excited to see it, but I'm afraid the animation wont be so good. They have Ryan Potter voicing Hiro and I think the other voice actors are the same. I'm real interested to see how it will turn out, I hope its good. What do you guys think?

Huge thank you to Carl Skywalker for this amazing signature! And all rights go to him for the buttons

ImageImageImage
Kiana
I Don't Need an Avatar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I AM the Avatar

Telegram: @Miluca24
Pride Points: 19

Re: Big Hero 6 TV show!!!!

Postby Thebungaguard » October 11th, 2016, 6:55 pm

Woah ! Amazing ! I loved that movie ! So excited for that !
Thebungaguard

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Lady Scar-scar , Bungalicious , Fuli Girl
Pride Points: 1

Postby Elton John » October 11th, 2016, 8:37 pm

Where did you read that Ryan Potter would be playing hiro? No such announcement is on his official fb page. If IMDB, it's likely fake until proven otherwise for prerelease stuff.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Carl » October 11th, 2016, 9:02 pm

Moved to the Disney section. :)
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Katelyn23 » October 12th, 2016, 3:19 am

Wow.. that's awesome news. I'm just going to have to tell my nephew about it, Big Hero 6 is his favourite movie. :)

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I be speakin' swaghili.

Pride Points: 20

Postby Squeely » November 26th, 2016, 2:05 pm

I hope my friend John gets into this and I can talk about each episode with him. He loves Big Hero 6.
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby Kiana » November 27th, 2016, 9:59 pm

^Oh that'd be cool. I'm a BH6 fan as well, its gonna be cool to see what kinds of stuff they'll put in. I'm hoping they'll go towards the animation with Star-wars Rebels. I'm excited its going to be on XD which is more for tweens, so it might have some deeper plots. I seriously can't wait :excited:

Huge thank you to Carl Skywalker for this amazing signature! And all rights go to him for the buttons

ImageImageImage
Kiana
I Don't Need an Avatar

I AM the Avatar

Telegram: @Miluca24
Pride Points: 19

Return to The Den