Disney Parks

Re: Disney Parks

Postby FlipMode » January 28th, 2017, 3:37 am

[quote="HasiraKali"]DOLE WHIP!

We're going on an Alaskan cruise in July. Very excited.[/quote]

Yes the dole whip!

Disneyland CA is still looking likely for my next trip.
I've made a bit of progress but nothing is totally set in concrete just yet.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Re: Disney Parks

Postby FlipMode » November 18th, 2017, 7:09 pm

Since last update... Which was apparently all the way back in the start of this year oh gosh why haven't I kept this thread up to date, sir?
The trip to CA never ended up happening. A bunch of people I was going to be meeting there started to drop out for different reasons and I think it was just one of those situations where it was a good idea at the time and then life happens.

But I did go to WDW in May of this year for the opening of Pandora The World Of Avatar. That was really cool, I got to meet some sort of semi famous YouTubers and bloggers. I went on Flight of Passage which I'm going to say it; might be my new favourite attraction. It is a simulator but like, its a super simulator. It shows how far stuff like that has really come along. Had the Night Blossom and adopted a Banshee which I walked around with on my shoulder for the remainder of the trip driving everyone crazy who didn't know where to get one and were now being hounded by their kids to buy them one. I'm evil like that.

September I went to Disneyland Paris. That's always a fun trip since its only really two train rides from my house. I love how easy it is to travel around Europe from here, living close to an airport and one of the biggest train stations has its advantages.
There I ran the Disneyland Paris 10K and half marathon and got my castle to chateau for running a race in the US and Paris in the same year. Boi.

And its not over yet for me this year. I will be at WDW December 17th - 23 for the Christmas Party and other such fun stuff. Then only just over a week later I will be in Florida once again for the WDW Marathon weekend.

After that I am planning to go to Tokyo next year as well. And that will almost certainly entail a trip to the Asia parks, at least Tokyo.
I'm super excited to see Tokyo itself though. Something about the culture calls to me. Like, the fact they have actual arcades as a big business there and stuff I find really interesting. And cat cafes and maid cafes and all that fun stuff. That's something I need to experience in life before I start getting too old.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Previous

Return to The Den