is disney junoir puting the old shows on

is disney junoir puting the old shows on

Postby goody2shoes » February 25th, 2017, 11:05 pm

is disney junoir the channel bringing timon and pumbaa and other shows back on? because my guid said it was and now it isnt.
goody2shoes

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): simba
Pride Points: 10

Re: is disney junoir puting the old shows on

Postby TheLionPrince » March 3rd, 2017, 1:26 am

I doubt it. In its earliest years, they did because I think they didn't have enough now-defunct Playhouse Disney series to fill out their "graveyard slots". Now, they have original children's programming like Sofia the First and The Lion Guard. The people who constructed the TV guide for your cable provider likely made a mistake. I don't see Disney Junior going back to airing decades old programming.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Re: is disney junoir puting the old shows on

Postby goody2shoes » March 3rd, 2017, 2:04 am

oh ok thanks
goody2shoes

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): simba
Pride Points: 10

Return to The Den