27%
Somewhat worse than the original
19%
A lot worse than the original
42%

Total votes : 26

Re: Post-Release Poll

Postby Azdgari » August 12th, 2019, 2:11 am

gothprincesskiara wrote:Ok I have been posting articles that I have been reading from the TLK magazine if anyone is interested and it had told me that loving everything about the film, just makes me a wise Disney and wise lion king fan, im sorry to say but I think those who cant embrace change and except the reasoning behind this remake are not true lion king fans to me. More like what do haters know, im sorry, but It just sickens me and pisses me off more.

I can't say I agree with you either, but that's your opinion and I suppose I can respect that. We're more likely to be 'sticks in the mud' given that we're big-time fans. For many casual fans and families, this was a chance to relive a bit of magic that they remember from when they were children, and a showcase for frankly stunning technology. I think that technology ultimately was incompatible with what made the film great originally, but I've said that repeatedly.

Also, I should see if before I keep talking about it.
Guess the Member with Kitva Hyperlink: show
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 114

Previous

Return to The Lion King 2019