MLK Minecraft Server

What would you prefer?

Survival mode (gather resources, monsters attack you)
48%
Build mode (unlimited resources, fly around, no monsters)
53%

Total votes : 40

Re: MLK Minecraft Server

Postby Arani » June 8th, 2012, 5:40 am

hey all! I'm sure you have all seen the survival video about the MLK MC server. If you haven't here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ty3MEPayPyc&feature=youtu.be

Anyway, I thought it would be fun to do more videos like this. But I need actors, and good ideas. I am willing to do video and editing, all I really need are people to help with the acting part. :P I just think it'll be a fun thing for us all to do on the server. ^^ If you're interested, PM me or reply here and we can all set up a time to do this. IDK, just a fun little thing to do. xD

Oh, and starting next Friday for a week I wont be around, so we'll have to do it before or two weeks after next friday lol
Arani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 56

Postby Regulus » June 8th, 2012, 5:47 am

Anytime between now and the next week or so is going to be good for me. :)
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby Panda-chan » June 8th, 2012, 3:50 pm

[quote="Moka"]I've added _feathertail_, simbaholic, and kopsnovae to the builder group, they should have access to the server now![/quote]
That's KopsNovae with a capital "N"
SH doesn't have his permissions yet either. His username is Simbaholic (S capitalized)
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby Arani » June 9th, 2012, 6:56 pm

Capitals matter? O_o
Arani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 56

Postby Awali » June 9th, 2012, 7:52 pm

I don't think they do ^

We press play, don't press pause.
Progress, march on.
With the veil over our eyes,
we turn our back on the cause.
'Till the day that my uncles can be united by law,
when kids are walking 'round the hallway plagued by pain in their heart.
A world so hateful some would rather die than be who they are.
And a certificate on paper isn't gonna solve it all,
but it's a good place to start.
Awali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Awali, Rj.

Postby Vector » June 10th, 2012, 3:38 pm

I just got minecraft.
I'm Fire3440.
Please add me to the builder group.
Vector
IT'S-AAAAA

WARIO TIME

Nickname(s): Vec, Theo, Darth Vector
Pride Points: 8

Postby Moka » June 11th, 2012, 3:00 am

Capital letters don't matter. If anyone is still having issues, please PM me and we'll work them out together.

Fire3440 added to Builders group!
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby SaultheLionTamer » June 12th, 2012, 7:30 pm

:( minecraft sounds like fun. i've play it but i cannot get it to work on my new computer
SaultheLionTamer
Grrrrrrrr

Nickname(s): Saul
Pride Points: 0

Postby Vector » June 12th, 2012, 8:39 pm

Thank you!
What is the current IP of the server?
Edit: I got it, but it says I'm not permitted to build.
Vector
IT'S-AAAAA

WARIO TIME

Nickname(s): Vec, Theo, Darth Vector
Pride Points: 8

Postby Daenerys » June 12th, 2012, 10:49 pm

[quote="Vector"]Thank you!
What is the current IP of the server?
Edit: I got it, but it says I'm not permitted to build.[/quote]
Same.

~Feathertail
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

nightmare dressed like a daydream

Nickname(s): rena/dashie/whatever
Pride Points: 175

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements