Newest Moderator

Re: Newest Moderator

Postby AustralianChaos » September 17th, 2010, 6:04 pm

Okay, wow, all this feedback so soon??? To say I'm touched is a gross understatement.

I have to thank the rest of the staff for believing in me and offerring me this chance, and thank you all for the words of encouragment, they mean everything! I will do my best to live up to the expectations placed on me, and hope I can continue contributing to this wonderful place in new ways.

As most of you should know by now, I'm no master orator, so that's all you're getting in the way of a speech, sorry. I just hope my actions will speak louder than my words.

So thank you all again for the warm reception, and I'll see you on the forums. Feel free to come to me for anything you need...within reason, of course! :P
Image Image Thanks Simbaholic for the sig & mood buttons!
Spoiler: show
Thanks Simbaholic for the sig!

Awards

And also thanks to Simbaholic for my avatar!
AustralianChaos

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Utopia is where dreams and reality are one...

Location: South-East Australia (or wandering the endless plains...)
Nickname(s): AC, Chaos, Tanga, Fuzzy-Kins, KinasMate
Pride Points: 7

Postby TheGunner18 » September 17th, 2010, 6:41 pm

Hehe, you deserve all of this feedback AC! :D Again, I wish you well in the times ahead of you as a mod :)
All credit goes to SimbaObsesser for the awesome signature!
TheGunner18
Over thinking, over analysing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Separates the body from the mind...

Nickname(s): Gunner, gun, I don't care what you call me.
Pride Points: 17

Postby Simbaholikov » September 17th, 2010, 6:43 pm

Heheh, like I said already on MSN, i'm sure you'll do a great job! Congratz! :)
Simbaholikov

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SnowyCheetah » September 17th, 2010, 6:46 pm

I'm glad you got the position, dude. I know you'll do a wonderful and fair job.

I did it :P your turn

PIC00002.JPG
Last edited by SnowyCheetah on September 17th, 2010, 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Postby AustralianChaos » September 17th, 2010, 6:48 pm

Thanks guys! And we'll see if I deserve the feedback soon enough. *returns Snowy's brofist with a grin*

*yawns* well, it's nearly 4am here, so I'm gonna have to hold off on the serious stuff until tomorrow, I guess. Thank you to everyone for the feedback again, and I hope I do Moka, the other mods, and all of MLK justice with this!
Image Image Thanks Simbaholic for the sig & mood buttons!
Thanks Simbaholic for the sig!

Awards

And also thanks to Simbaholic for my avatar!
AustralianChaos

Utopia is where dreams and reality are one...

Location: South-East Australia (or wandering the endless plains...)
Nickname(s): AC, Chaos, Tanga, Fuzzy-Kins, KinasMate
Pride Points: 7

Postby RayCat » September 17th, 2010, 7:05 pm

[quote="SnowyCheetah"]I'm glad you got the position, dude. I know you'll do a wonderful and fair job.

PIC00002.JPG
[/quote]

:lol2: ROFL!!!
My graphics thread
And where the journey may lead you
Let this prayer be your guide
Though it may take you so far away
Always remember your pride
RayCat

The lion sleeps no more

Pride Points: 55

Postby Mike » September 17th, 2010, 7:14 pm

[quote="AustralianChaos"]Thank you to everyone for the feedback again, and I hope I do Moka, the other mods, and all of MLK justice with this![/quote]

For great justice!
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby YFWE » September 17th, 2010, 7:16 pm

[quote="Mike"][quote="AustralianChaos"]Thank you to everyone for the feedback again, and I hope I do Moka, the other mods, and all of MLK justice with this![/quote]

For great justice![/quote]

WHAT YOU SAY !!!
YFWE
Begger, stealer, borrower

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Svanire

Pride Points: 29

Postby Panda-chan » September 17th, 2010, 7:47 pm

[quote="SnowyCheetah"]I'm glad you got the position, dude. I know you'll do a wonderful and fair job.

PIC00002.JPG
[/quote]
I brofisted it too. :please: Even though I'm not a bro :sad:

lol, anyway, congrats on the mod position AC! That a was a pretty quick replacement for sno lol. o.0
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby Ushujaa » September 17th, 2010, 8:50 pm

congratulations AC, and snowy i'll see you on msn

thank you Flip for the community sig
Ushujaa
Dreamer

Don't heroes have the right to dream?

Nickname(s): Shujaa, Fluffy, Squishy, Kopa, Usher,Krypto
Pride Points: 24

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements