TLK Screengrabs!

TLK Screengrabs!

Postby Moka » August 15th, 2008, 8:02 am

Check it out everyone! The completely revamped TLK Screengrab gallery is fully functional! I burned through it tonight and now there are 850 screengrabs available. Thats more than double what was there before. Please enjoy!

link: http://www.mylionking.com/gallery/lk/screengrabs/

The other two movies are soon to follow. I have TLK1.5 screengrabs ready to display, but I do not have any new Simba's Pride screengrabs yet. I also will include the option for you to download all of the screengrabs at once. I know its kinda hard for people to get the pictures on their computer, so this option should help.

8-) This should be the last thing I do before I go to Michigan, see you all on Monday..or actually Sunday night I think..oh well see you whenever lol
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Re: TLK Screengrabs!

Postby Panda-chan » August 25th, 2008, 6:38 pm

Cool!
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby Moka » August 26th, 2008, 8:14 am

Update: I now have Simba's Pride screengrabs ready to post on the website. It might be a while before I can get them on there though, sorry :(
Moka

Postby Kovu25 » December 24th, 2008, 1:42 am

thats awsome thanks moka !!! :)
<-Kovu25->
Kovu25

Pride Points: 0

Postby Moka » December 24th, 2008, 1:48 am

You're welcome :D
Moka

Postby Kovu25 » December 27th, 2008, 7:22 am

i am going to check them out
<-Kovu25->
Kovu25

Pride Points: 0

Return to News & Announcements