Holiday Theme

Re: Holiday Theme

Postby SnowyCheetah » December 9th, 2010, 7:54 pm

TBH I think the theme looks great with the blue banner on the old red/green theme (which I LOVE! memories <3!), but if you really want to fade it, just take 5150's suggestion and make the banner wider.

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Postby AdAstrα » December 9th, 2010, 8:45 pm

Loving the new theme! :)
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby Moka » December 10th, 2010, 2:30 am

[quote="SillydogTheGreat"]Lol thanks Amanda. I'm going to fix up my Failmud site as an example for y'all to see.

Here, kinda like this: CLICK ME It's kinda fail at the moment because no one ever goes on my forum anymore so I pretty much stopped working on it =/

Also Moka what website builder do you use for MLK?[/quote]

See, that would work for MLK, except that the MLK Holiday theme is a fluid wide, not fixed like your forum's. Also, I don't use a website builder Lol. I have a hosting account with FTP access. I do everything manually. If you want to explore this option, I can give you a free subdomain and set it up like Snowy's. PM me if you're interested.

Also, Silly, do you the PSD file for the banner?

@SnowyCheetah: Anyone is welcome to try to make it look better, with Sillydog's permission of course :)
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby MalibuTrashDog » December 10th, 2010, 4:55 am

Sure if anyone thinks they can improve they are welcomed to. I do have the PSD file but like a noob I flattened the image so it's going to make things tough. Do you still want it?
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The trash that collects you.

Nickname(s): Malibu, Sam
Pride Points: 100

Postby Moka » December 10th, 2010, 5:01 am

Nah, Lol.
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

Postby SBCharlene » December 10th, 2010, 5:08 am

Whoa, awesome Christmas skin, you guys. I wish we can still keep it after the holidays but sadly we can't lol
This is nice, I love the colors and the pretty snow falling
SBCharlene

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 19

Postby QueenRalexia » December 10th, 2010, 10:48 pm

I like the new theme, the falling snow is especially nice.
Do you bury me when Im gone?
Do you teach me while Im here?
Just as soon as I belong then its time I disappear -Metallica I disappear

ImageImage
Come visit my website about Vitani http://vitanis-palace.webs.com
Stamp and Sig by me.
QueenRalexia
Forsaken Lioness

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

To Hell and back again.

Nickname(s): QR, Ral,Lexi
Pride Points: 3

Postby AvrilWonderful » December 12th, 2010, 4:43 pm

Wow
ImageImage
AvrilWonderful

Nickname(s): Avril,Agness,furaha,furia
Pride Points: 0

Postby Jiirani » December 12th, 2010, 4:50 pm

Yeah, I think it's pretty :D I want to see what the normal skin looks like though xD

tumblr | TLK blog | art by shyre
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Restoring light to the lighthouse

Nickname(s): Eli, Jii, Lion
Pride Points: 62

Postby Pixie » December 13th, 2010, 11:27 am

[quote="Amanda"]lol has the snow changed? I remember last year it used to move in the direction of your cursor instead of opposite it. :P[/quote]

It seems to move randomly! somtimes it's really effected by my mouse and sometimes not, and sometimes it goes with the cursor and sometimes against! :D
LxL graphics
Pixie
Photographer

Not afraid to speak my mind. Seriously.

Nickname(s): Pixie, etc.
Pride Points: 10

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements