'They are causing me bother.....'

Re: 'They are causing me bother.....'

Postby Pixie » January 25th, 2011, 6:00 am

Ooooh scandal! :P
LxL graphics
Pixie
Photographer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Not afraid to speak my mind. Seriously.

Nickname(s): Pixie, etc.
Pride Points: 10

Postby SnowyCheetah » January 25th, 2011, 6:13 am

It's typically banned users lol, they're PO'd that they got banned.

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Postby MalibuTrashDog » January 25th, 2011, 6:27 am

I call shenanigans!
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The trash that collects you.

Nickname(s): Malibu, Sam
Pride Points: 100

Postby xLilacVixenx » January 25th, 2011, 7:18 am

[quote="SnowyCheetah"]I'm pretty sure it was Moka. lol probably a troll who hates MLK. Typically, it's users who have been banned.[/quote]

It was Moka. It has the image posted on the About page.
'Cause you're beautiful. Like no other. Flawless, absolutely flawless.
<3
xLilacVixenx
ƒℓυттєяsнγ ƒαиαтìc

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 13

Postby Pixie » January 25th, 2011, 9:31 am

The about page?
LxL graphics
Pixie
Photographer

Postby Moka » January 25th, 2011, 9:36 am

Lol, did someone use my picture for a "why so serious" pic? :P
:headache:
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby Pixie » January 25th, 2011, 9:40 am

Yeh, didn't you see it? It was practically in every topic
LxL graphics
Pixie
Photographer

Postby FlipMode » January 25th, 2011, 8:10 pm

[quote="Pixielicious"]The about page?[/quote]

One at the bottom that says "About"
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Baya » February 11th, 2011, 5:13 am

If they delete the pm, that's their problem. If they choose to harass you further, give them a stern warning and tell them that if person B continues to bother them SAVE the pm and then report them again. It's that simple. If there's no proof, you shouldn't be the one being stressed out or bothered my friend. If someone goes to court and says "This guy did ...... to me, but I destroyed the only proof", you think the judge is going to even listen to the case?
Gone for good.
Baya

Pride Points: 12

Postby SnowyCheetah » February 11th, 2011, 6:37 am

[quote="Amadeus"]If they delete the pm, that's their problem. If they choose to harass you further, give them a stern warning and tell them that if person B continues to bother them SAVE the pm and then report them again. It's that simple. If there's no proof, you shouldn't be the one being stressed out or bothered my friend. If someone goes to court and says "This guy did ...... to me, but I destroyed the only proof", you think the judge is going to even listen to the case?[/quote]

Exactly. Couldn't have said it better myself. It's like what I saw in a presentation earlier today: a criminologist was talking about the importance of good photographic documentation of a homicide scene, and how if the photo is crappy (or for the purposes of this, let's say nonexistent), a big and very necessary piece of evidence is completely absent.

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements