Staff Election (Voting)

Please choose your top 3 choices for a new staff member!

Poll ended at February 9th, 2011, 5:55 am

FlipMode (9 nominations)
15%
SillydogTheGreat (12 nominations)
11%
Simbaholic (14 nominations)
12%
Amanda (13 nominations)
12%
WildSimba (5 nominations)
3%
SnowyCheetah (13 nominations)
11%
Ushujaa (1 nomination)
4%
Azdgari (4 nominations)
3%
xLilacVixenx (3 nominations)
7%
Simba66 (2 nominations)
3%
TheRoguePrince (3 nominations)
5%
Cdot (1 nomination)
1%
Annie (2 nominations)
5%
Simbadacub (1 nomination)
4%
QueenOfPrideRock (3 nominations)
5%

Total votes : 153

Re: Staff Election (Voting)

Postby TheRoguePrince » February 11th, 2011, 4:15 am

If only all things were that simple. I'm placated for the moment, but guys, seriously, all I want is to be taken seriously when I say somewthing. I don't want to be a mod, never have, but I went along with it because it seemed like the only way people would stop thinking I was a precocious nobody.
TheRoguePrince

Postby Misiziri » February 11th, 2011, 4:18 am

Whoever told you or gave you the impression that they assumed you to be a precocious nobody needs a woopin'.

But I digress; Good luck to all who aim to become a mod! When does this voting end, though...?
Misiziri

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Postby TheRoguePrince » February 11th, 2011, 4:31 am

It has ended, and folly words of dramatic import have been said thereafter, itz matters little. I am ajourned in this. Adieu and good luck.
TheRoguePrince

Postby Misiziri » February 11th, 2011, 4:37 am

Maybe next time, Rogue. You'd make a good mod, I will say that...
Misiziri

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Postby WildSimba » February 11th, 2011, 5:04 am

[quote="TheRoguePrince"]It has ended, and folly words of dramatic import have been said thereafter, itz matters little. I am ajourned in this. Adieu and good luck.[/quote]

...What? Dude, maybe people would pay attention to you more if you didn't say stuff like this, where it's hardly even understandable. I think your a really cool person, and I certainly read your posts whenever I get the chance to read one. I nominated you because I know you are a good canidate for the job. Not because I thought people didn't pay attention to you. Seriously, it might seem sometimes as if people aren't paying attention on the internet... but ya know why? BECAUSE IT'S THE INTERNET. No one finds/reads EVERYTHING on a forum. It would takes hours just to click on every one of the new posts. I'll usually read yours if I see them, but when your saying stuff that's like a puzzle, I tend to skip it.

Seriously though, stop thinking so down of yourself, man. You truely are an awesome person, you just need to stop clouding that up with all the dark/depressing stuff, we all have hard lifes, so what is the sense of constantly saying how hard your life is on a TLK forum? We all understand... but what exactly is it that were supposed to say? ^^
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby Panda-chan » February 11th, 2011, 5:07 am

Wow, really, why all this drama? I take a two day break from MLK because of some recent changes that are going on with my life, and I log on to see 5+ pages of people complaining about why they didn't win. Seriously, wtf? Like YFWE said, it's just a Lion King forum on the internet lol. Or more simply put,
[quote="YFWE"]dis be ridonkulous.[/quote]
lol anyway...
I'm really sorry to anyone who didn't make it to the final stage of voting. I can honestly say that I know a number of you that would make an amazing addition to the staff. In fact I'm embarrassed with myself for making it so much further than many of you considering my history on MLK. I really do feel terrible that I've made it to the top three instead of a much more worthy candidate. :/ With that said I'm also grateful that so many people apparently thought I was good enough for this position. I don't care if I win or lose, it makes my day just to know that 19 people had faith enough in me to place a check mark next to my name in the poll. :) I'll be so happy for either Simbaholic or Flip if the staff decides to choose them as the new mods (which I'm pretty sure they will). It's a great honor to run up against such dedicated and worthy members. ^^
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby Baya » February 11th, 2011, 5:10 am

Lol, I came back after like...maybe two months? Three months? I didn't know being staff was a popularity contest now. Pretty sad. Though I guess I have to live it with it.
Gone for good.
Baya

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 12

Postby SnowyCheetah » February 11th, 2011, 6:38 am

Yeah. It's basically going to be who the staff like more, or who the members like more, not really much of an issue of who will do a better job.

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Postby Moka » February 11th, 2011, 9:30 am

Well...I think the staff have the opportunity to discuss such choices a bit more in-depth than the members do simply because of our numbers. A group of four or five come to conclusions quickly and more unanimously than a group of 200. Really, the only way for a group of 200 to come to a conclusion is to put it to a vote.

That being said, I was pleased with the way the elections went and I believe the members presented excellent nominees. I would like to continue staff elections the next time a moderator is needed. That isn't saying that we will. Such a thing needs further discussions.

For now, I'd like to say that the staff are still deciding on who to promote. I know I said we'd have an answer by today, but it looks like we'll be needing more time. Sorry! Hopefully we'll have the choice presented by the end of the weekend.
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

Postby MalibuTrashDog » February 11th, 2011, 11:05 am

[quote="WildSimba"][quote="TheRoguePrince"]It has ended, and folly words of dramatic import have been said thereafter, itz matters little. I am ajourned in this. Adieu and good luck.[/quote]

...What? Dude, maybe people would pay attention to you more if you didn't say stuff like this, where it's hardly even understandable. I think your a really cool person, and I certainly read your posts whenever I get the chance to read one. I nominated you because I know you are a good canidate for the job. Not because I thought people didn't pay attention to you. Seriously, it might seem sometimes as if people aren't paying attention on the internet... but ya know why? BECAUSE IT'S THE INTERNET. No one finds/reads EVERYTHING on a forum. It would takes hours just to click on every one of the new posts. I'll usually read yours if I see them, but when your saying stuff that's like a puzzle, I tend to skip it.

Seriously though, stop thinking so down of yourself, man. You truely are an awesome person, you just need to stop clouding that up with all the dark/depressing stuff, we all have hard lifes, so what is the sense of constantly saying how hard your life is on a TLK forum? We all understand... but what exactly is it that were supposed to say? ^^[/quote]

I agree.

Put your creys in a bukket, stop being a Pandora's box and get out there and get noticed. Being whiny will get on everyone's nerves as I so happily demonstrated in the previous pages.

And this has been a lesson in what not to do in a TLK forum. Srs business guys. :P
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

The trash that collects you.

Nickname(s): Malibu, Sam
Pride Points: 100

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements