MSN Virus

Re: MSN Virus

Postby Moka » February 28th, 2011, 9:31 am

I've been using MSN for like 7 years, this happens once in a while to people who click on links without asking what they are first :3
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby Golionking » March 2nd, 2011, 3:22 am

I'm gonna check my msn!

Click on Vitani to level her up!

Golionking
Vitani Lover

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Vitani is awesome!

Nickname(s): GLK
Pride Points: 2

Postby Buffy » March 2nd, 2011, 12:14 pm

I got a virus like that once. On my old msn account. However, after that I refused to click any links that seemed suspicious.l

Thanks for letting us know :)
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » March 2nd, 2011, 7:58 pm

It's not effecting me any more......I didn't show up on virus scan so I dunno what happened. I'll never click a link again :P
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby TheIvanMuse » March 2nd, 2011, 8:45 pm

Yeah well,seems like it cools off after a while,lol,which doesn't make sense... :?
But anyways,I'm glad all's well,if you guys still have problems with the virus,PM me.

Signature made by Taka
TheIvanMuse
Ninja Blader Lion

Never stop improving and you'll be forever young!

Nickname(s): Ivan , T.I.Van
Pride Points: 26

Postby Question » March 15th, 2011, 4:59 pm

I clicked the "IQ test " link by mistake (its one of the MSN/YIM virus), now I've done 5 full virus scans and I think I'm good. That scared me. :C
*I'm looking to RP :
*Young Justice
*Dinosaurs
*Nightmare before Christmas
*Yu-Gi-Oh!
Copy/paste this if you're proud to be an atheist too!
Love you emily123!
Question
Red Tornado

Nickname(s): Quezzy, Virus, AWESOMEMOFO, Sab

Postby Thegeni99 » March 16th, 2011, 3:24 am

I just checked it, and yes, I mean a minute ago. I'm fine
Thegeni99
T'cry'la

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

M.I.A. MLK User

Nickname(s): Gen, TG99, Aitama
Pride Points: 69

Postby DGFone » March 19th, 2011, 4:47 am

I have to ask, but how many people here use MSN, and how often? I am immune to the virus (I run Linux :D ) but at a cost of not being able to run MSN. There is a program called Wine that allows Linux to run Windows applications, but MSN has an optimistic rating of silver for some of the older versions (will work with a lot of tweaking). Most versions will not run at all. :x

Should I risk a few headaches to try and get MSN to work, or is it not worth it? (I still have to wait a few days to be able to log into the MLK chat-room).
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby TheIvanMuse » March 19th, 2011, 5:00 am

A lot of people use MSN here. However,the virus was over ages ago,there is no threat anymore as far as I saw it.
The virus isn't there,so I say you should definitely get MSN. ;)

Signature made by Taka
TheIvanMuse
Ninja Blader Lion

Never stop improving and you'll be forever young!

Nickname(s): Ivan , T.I.Van
Pride Points: 26

Postby WildSimba » March 19th, 2011, 6:07 am

MSN IS FOR LOSERS. It's all about Meebo, bro.
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements