MSN Virus

Re: MSN Virus

Postby Moka » March 19th, 2011, 6:41 am

@DGFone: You don't need to run wine for MSN. Have you heard of pidgin? All you need to do is get a Windows Live account and install pidgin and you're good to go!
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Re: MSN Virus

Postby DGFone » March 19th, 2011, 7:16 am

[quote="Moka"]@DGFone: You don't need to run wine for MSN. Have you heard of pidgin? All you need to do is get a Windows Live account and install pidgin and you're good to go![/quote]

Thanks for the advice, but I'll think that I'll simply wait for the MLK chatroom to unlock. :D

A bad quirk of mine is that I hate everything Window$. Wine doesn't help it, as many Windows products have a garbage rating.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Previous

Return to News & Announcements