MSN Virus

Re: MSN Virus

Postby Arani » February 27th, 2011, 10:39 pm

Glad I dont have MSN right now. 0_o
Arani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 56

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » February 27th, 2011, 10:58 pm

Yeah. I don't even have an MSN. I'm thinking about getting one though. But now that theres a virus going around...=/
SummerSnowLeopard

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Summer
Pride Points: 38

Postby FlipMode » February 27th, 2011, 10:59 pm

It is usually pretty obvious to be honest, shouldn't let it put you off (IMO)
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby YFWE » February 27th, 2011, 11:01 pm

[quote="FlipMode"]It is usually pretty obvious to be honest, shouldn't let it put you off (IMO)[/quote]

So true. For most, once you've dealt with one or two, you've seen them all and know not to click.
YFWE
Begger, stealer, borrower

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Svanire

Pride Points: 29

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » February 27th, 2011, 11:01 pm

Yeah, I suppose. But still, I'd prefer to wait until the virus is gone or whatever.
SummerSnowLeopard

Nickname(s): Summer
Pride Points: 38

Postby Thegeni99 » February 28th, 2011, 5:37 am

thanks for the warning!! :D at least I have an anti-virus that pops up a warning right away :P
Thegeni99
T'cry'la

M.I.A. MLK User

Nickname(s): Gen, TG99, Aitama
Pride Points: 69

Postby Daenerys » February 28th, 2011, 5:44 am

why do people treat computers like patients in a hospital?
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

nightmare dressed like a daydream

Nickname(s): rena/dashie/whatever
Pride Points: 175

Postby MalibuTrashDog » February 28th, 2011, 6:25 am

Guys do what I do, anytime someone sends you a link ask what it is first before you click it. Usually the hacked/virus thing doesn't respond to your question so then you should know not to click it.
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The trash that collects you.

Nickname(s): Malibu, Sam
Pride Points: 100

Postby Thegeni99 » February 28th, 2011, 6:46 am

lol, good point
Thegeni99
T'cry'la

M.I.A. MLK User

Nickname(s): Gen, TG99, Aitama
Pride Points: 69

Postby Rarity » February 28th, 2011, 9:13 am

I doubt this is just on msn. 3 schools in singapore just got hacked through a careless teacher whose acc in google was used to spread fake messages bout the ministry and luckily it was contained. Apart from that... that teacher was an ICT meaning he/she had access to the school website and editting it. You can't imagine what happened to the website......
Rarity
A Beautiful Heart

Nickname(s): Marshmallow, Rar
Pride Points: 12

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements