Karma Mod!

Re: Karma Mod!

Postby Rarity » March 25th, 2011, 1:10 am

[quote="DGFone"]As far as I can see, the lowest Karma is 0. This means that for the most part, people are not abusing the Karma. Did I see some questionable karma? Yes. But do I dispute it? No. This is because mostly, what I consider questionable might be perfectly reasonable from another's point of view. But it is hard to guess what is "good karma". When everyone have a bit of Karma, it makes gauging hard to do.

But then, do we need a scale to determine what is good karma? I would say that if it's above zero, then it's good karma. And as everyone I see have at least 0, everyone have good karma. As it should be on a TLK fan-site.[/quote]
I saw someone with -3 actually
Rarity
A Beautiful Heart

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Marshmallow, Rar
Pride Points: 12

Postby Thegeni99 » March 25th, 2011, 2:29 am

I gave someone -1, so you actually can go into negative numbers, who is that member?
Thegeni99
T'cry'la

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

M.I.A. MLK User

Nickname(s): Gen, TG99, Aitama
Pride Points: 69

Postby FlipMode » March 25th, 2011, 5:37 pm

[quote="Lynx"][quote="DGFone"]As far as I can see, the lowest Karma is 0. This means that for the most part, people are not abusing the Karma. Did I see some questionable karma? Yes. But do I dispute it? No. This is because mostly, what I consider questionable might be perfectly reasonable from another's point of view. But it is hard to guess what is "good karma". When everyone have a bit of Karma, it makes gauging hard to do.

But then, do we need a scale to determine what is good karma? I would say that if it's above zero, then it's good karma. And as everyone I see have at least 0, everyone have good karma. As it should be on a TLK fan-site.[/quote]
I saw someone with -3 actually[/quote]

It goes all the way to negative 100 :P.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Ushujaa » March 25th, 2011, 5:52 pm

If you hit -100 then you got serious people skill problems
Spoiler: show

thank you Flip for the community sig
Ushujaa
Dreamer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't heroes have the right to dream?

Nickname(s): Shujaa, Fluffy, Squishy, Kopa, Usher,Krypto
Pride Points: 24

Postby FlipMode » March 25th, 2011, 5:56 pm

You also get banned so it is really quite a fruitless endeavour :P.
FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

Postby Chumvikingpride » March 25th, 2011, 5:57 pm

Hey flip
Today, I'll get a karma point for you tonight
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Chumvikingpride=Dragon ball z,Digimon, Jayce and TWW fan!
Android 17 forever! hamtaro rocks!
Chumvikingpride

Am I a demon? In any case, I like the evil!

Nickname(s): gaga,Hamtaro,BigBraining
Pride Points: 8

Postby Moka » March 25th, 2011, 9:27 pm

[quote="FlipMode"]You also get banned so it is really quite a fruitless endeavour :P.[/quote]

Not true, Flip we have that feature disabled! That would be an incentive for bad behavior, in my opinion :P
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby Ushujaa » March 25th, 2011, 10:50 pm

lol i was going to say, wait a sec you get banned at -100 karma? :O
Spoiler: show

thank you Flip for the community sig
Ushujaa
Dreamer

Don't heroes have the right to dream?

Nickname(s): Shujaa, Fluffy, Squishy, Kopa, Usher,Krypto
Pride Points: 24

Postby WildSimba » March 27th, 2011, 6:25 am

Really, anyone in the negatives might need to rethink how their behaving, or treating others on the forums. Just sayin'. ^^
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby DGFone » March 27th, 2011, 7:01 am

Yes, if you have negative Karma, you need to ethink a few things. But if you give out negative Karma just because... There better be a very good reason for giving negative Karma.
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements