Karma Mod!

Re: Karma Mod!

Postby xLilacVixenx » April 16th, 2011, 4:52 am

Oyus, I has karma :P
'Cause you're beautiful. Like no other. Flawless, absolutely flawless.
<3
xLilacVixenx
ƒℓυттєяsнγ ƒαиαтìc

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 13

Postby Azdgari » April 17th, 2011, 4:59 am

[quote="Kopa23"]Removing negative karma makes karma lose its purpose. Maybe a karma report button will do?[/quote]
Oh no! The integrity of people's 15 "haha heres some karma" karma points will be sabotaged???
Guess the Member with Kitva Hyperlink: show
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 114

Postby Nukascar1 » April 17th, 2011, 5:21 pm

What if you pefer negative numbers
Nukascar1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -2

Postby FlipMode » April 17th, 2011, 5:29 pm

[quote="Metalfox"]What if you pefer negative numbers[/quote]

Then continue making comments like that and i'm pretty sure the negative Pride Points will come to you ^^.
I mean, I don't think you ever had anything to worry about anyway :D
FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

Postby Nukascar1 » April 17th, 2011, 5:36 pm

[quote="FlipMode"][quote="Metalfox"]What if you pefer negative numbers[/quote]

Then continue making comments like that and i'm pretty sure the negative Pride Points will come to you ^^.
I mean, I don't think you ever had anything to worry about anyway :D[/quote]

theres a idea I love negative numbers
Nukascar1

Pride Points: -2

Postby Thegeni99 » April 17th, 2011, 6:58 pm

might aswell give you one ^^
Thegeni99
T'cry'la

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

M.I.A. MLK User

Nickname(s): Gen, TG99, Aitama
Pride Points: 69

Postby SimbasMate » April 18th, 2011, 1:12 pm

[quote="Amanda"]Image

Seriously, if you can't handle the fact that a few people don't like you, live with it, or consider changing yourself. Or if it's such a big deal disable karma altogether and at least let the people that like and benefit from it enjoy it. If you suspect you're being trolled, get that person reported. It's not so hard to do.[/quote]

Why do you always have to troll people.. :/
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby KopsTheTerminator » April 18th, 2011, 6:52 pm

She was stating the truth. There's a difference between trolling and stating the hard truth.
KopsTheTerminator

Postby WildSimba » April 18th, 2011, 6:54 pm

[quote="SimbasMate"][quote="Amanda"]Image

Seriously, if you can't handle the fact that a few people don't like you, live with it, or consider changing yourself. Or if it's such a big deal disable karma altogether and at least let the people that like and benefit from it enjoy it. If you suspect you're being trolled, get that person reported. It's not so hard to do.[/quote]

Why do you always have to troll people.. :/[/quote]

Uhhmmm, how is that trolling?
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby Ushujaa » April 18th, 2011, 7:03 pm

she might not have been saying that because of this situation specifically, it could just be a more general statement.
Spoiler: show

thank you Flip for the community sig
Ushujaa
Dreamer

Don't heroes have the right to dream?

Nickname(s): Shujaa, Fluffy, Squishy, Kopa, Usher,Krypto
Pride Points: 24

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements