The Last Lions

Re: The Last Lions

Postby Nitro » April 24th, 2011, 3:39 am

I'm officially dragging my buds out to see this one, whether they like it or not :D
Nitro
Green Rider

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 20

Postby Sixshot1988 » May 1st, 2011, 2:33 am

scar is the narrorater
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
Sixshot1988

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Postby LiveByLions » May 1st, 2011, 9:50 am

i know! he has an amazing voice, so i can see why they chose him for the narrating, even tho its totally ironic XD <3 lionz
LiveByLions
Lion Obsessee

im a lion

Nickname(s): Em, Dabsie, Maybe, Bluey, Lion obsessed/ crazed
Pride Points: 0

Postby Thegeni99 » May 1st, 2011, 8:05 pm

^ erm, I don't see how it's ironic :/ Jeremy Irons seems to have a connection with NatGeo.
Thegeni99
T'cry'la

M.I.A. MLK User

Nickname(s): Gen, TG99, Aitama
Pride Points: 69

Postby Sixshot1988 » May 2nd, 2011, 7:16 am

no irony intended, it's just awesome!
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Postby Moka » May 2nd, 2011, 12:34 pm

It's ironic that his last name is similar to Irony. Lawl.

Sorry, it's late.
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby FlipMode » May 2nd, 2011, 1:07 pm

[quote="Moka"]It's ironic that his last name is similar to Irony. Lawl.
[/quote]

Brilliant!
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Previous

Return to News & Announcements