The Last Lions

Re: The Last Lions

Postby changa » March 17th, 2011, 5:32 am

I get to see it! I don't know when, but I'll have seen it by March 24. I'm excited. :D
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
Avatar and siggy by RainbowDash, userbar by me.
changa
Mighty Pirate™!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

How appropriate. You fight like a cow!

Nickname(s): AK, Mhuni, Hooly
Pride Points: 9

Postby AdAstrα » March 17th, 2011, 8:37 am

I'll definitely be watching this when it comes out on DVD.
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby TheGunner18 » March 17th, 2011, 8:40 am

i'm really annooyed that I can't watch it because it's not being shown anywhere near me...I suppose it's DVD for me, too :)
All credit goes to SimbaObsesser for the awesome signature!
TheGunner18
Over thinking, over analysing

Separates the body from the mind...

Nickname(s): Gunner, gun, I don't care what you call me.
Pride Points: 17

Postby Question » March 18th, 2011, 2:59 am

[quote="Moka"]80 species lost per day, yo.[/quote]
Thats awful :c
*I'm looking to RP :
*Young Justice
*Dinosaurs
*Nightmare before Christmas
*Yu-Gi-Oh!
Copy/paste this if you're proud to be an atheist too!
Love you emily123!
Question
Red Tornado

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Quezzy, Virus, AWESOMEMOFO, Sab

Postby Thegeni99 » March 18th, 2011, 3:56 am

sure is
Thegeni99
T'cry'la

M.I.A. MLK User

Nickname(s): Gen, TG99, Aitama
Pride Points: 69

Postby Arani » March 22nd, 2011, 5:37 am

On the trailer at the end it said "Only in Theaters" does that mean it wont be coming out on DVD? If it doesn't that would be terrible! D=
Arani

Pride Points: 56

Postby changa » March 22nd, 2011, 5:45 am

I do hope not, for your sake. I saw it. It was sad, but really great. Definitely worth seeing.
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
Avatar and siggy by RainbowDash, userbar by me.
changa
Mighty Pirate™!

How appropriate. You fight like a cow!

Nickname(s): AK, Mhuni, Hooly
Pride Points: 9

Postby Arani » March 22nd, 2011, 8:01 am

Really? I've heard great reviews about it, yours just adds to it! Praying it comes to DVD!
Arani

Pride Points: 56

Postby AdAstrα » March 22nd, 2011, 11:55 am

Oh, I hope it does come to DVD! If it doesn't I'll never get to see it :(
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby Thegeni99 » March 22nd, 2011, 12:37 pm

no no no, guys get the basic point, the trailer is telling you that at this point you can only see it in theaters, but that it hasn't come out on DVD yet. ;)
Thegeni99
T'cry'la

M.I.A. MLK User

Nickname(s): Gen, TG99, Aitama
Pride Points: 69

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements