Stepping down...

Stepping down...

Postby TheIvanMuse » March 27th, 2011, 2:31 am

You have probably not seen this coming, but... I'm stepping down from my moderator position. There are several reasons why I have decided to do this,so I'll just break down as simple as I can and as short as I can.

First of all, this is NOT due to anything happening on the forum. You guys have been great and this is not because of you. Over this time, I have surely grown more attached to MLK and to my computer in general,which is not a good thing. I have less time for things IRL and have therefore started to get worse at college,which sucks badly... I haven't been on taekwondo practice in two months and it's just making me feel bad over myself just letting it drop. I generally sleep less and are more late to everything. All in all, I've just stepped out of line with this all...

I want to thank the staff for putting up with me and being just plain great. This is not for good, when I get more time, I'll be happy to step up and get back on the moderator position. But... Just not for now...

Just a note, I am NOT leaving the forum,just the moderator position.
And hey,you guys will have it MUCH easier to count to 35 now,am I right?

This thread is also an announcement for something else. I am not leaving without a successor, so ladies and gentlemen, put your paws up for the new (rehired) moderator of MLK... ZEKE!
Congratulations man, I'm sure you'll do a great job. :noogie:

Signature made by Taka
TheIvanMuse
Ninja Blader Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Never stop improving and you'll be forever young!

Nickname(s): Ivan , T.I.Van
Pride Points: 26

Re: Stepping down...

Postby Ushujaa » March 27th, 2011, 2:37 am

i'm really sorry to see you step down, you were an awesome mod ;)

congratulations to zeke hope things work out :)
Spoiler: show

thank you Flip for the community sig
Ushujaa
Dreamer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't heroes have the right to dream?

Nickname(s): Shujaa, Fluffy, Squishy, Kopa, Usher,Krypto
Pride Points: 24

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » March 27th, 2011, 2:54 am

I'll miss you as Mod, Ivan. Congratz Zeke! :D
SummerSnowLeopard

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Summer
Pride Points: 38

Postby Arani » March 27th, 2011, 4:54 am

Oh. Well you were an amazing Mod Ivan! We're all gonna miss you messing up our count to 35 without a mod posting game! :P Grats to Zeke! :)
Last edited by Arani on March 27th, 2011, 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Arani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 56

Postby Rarity » March 27th, 2011, 4:57 am

AT LAST ZEKE RETURNS!
Rarity
A Beautiful Heart

Nickname(s): Marshmallow, Rar
Pride Points: 12

Postby SimbaIsKewl » March 27th, 2011, 5:15 am

YAY ZEKE!
SimbaIsKewl

Pride Points: 2

Postby Moka » March 27th, 2011, 5:17 am

Good luck with the RL stuff. I know how being a moderator can be a little overwhelming sometimes. I hope to see you around the forum and I hope you return to staff one day! :)

We've been thinking of getting Zeke back for a while :P But with Ivan stepping down, we're definitely going to need some help ^^ Welcome back to the team, Zeke!
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby WildSimba » March 27th, 2011, 6:20 am

Sorry to hear you had to leave, Ivan. I know that the internet is a thing that can greatly interfer with your life if you utalize it a little to much.

Congratulations to Zeke, I know you were an awesome mod before, so I'm sure you'll do a great job! :)
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby Eli_Ayase » March 27th, 2011, 9:42 am

Awwwh. You were great Ivan. And yea, it will be easier :lol: to count there. But good luck in your life pal.
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby FlipMode » March 27th, 2011, 9:56 am

I semi-knew this was coming, but like I said on MSN; if it is best for you the I totally agree with and respect your decision and I am sure everyone else does too :].
You gave a great service to the Forums by being Mod here and I shall miss working with you but I am glad you are at least still going to be posting around :P.

And of course, congrats Zeke because from the times I have to talked to ya I have no doubt you were and will continue to be a pretty great staff member.
FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

Next

Return to News & Announcements