The Time Has Come...

Re: The Time Has Come...

Postby TheGunner18 » April 9th, 2011, 9:07 am

You did amazingly as a moderator, don't worry :) I sincerely hope that you stay here on this site, you're a great member
All credit goes to SimbaObsesser for the awesome signature!
TheGunner18
Over thinking, over analysing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Separates the body from the mind...

Nickname(s): Gunner, gun, I don't care what you call me.
Pride Points: 17

Postby FlipMode » April 9th, 2011, 10:31 am

[quote="cheetahstar546"]Lol, when I read the title I thought of Star Wars. Anyways, GL AC[/quote]
Really? I thought of John Cena.

AC: Well I believe I just joined the staff like, just before you went inactive. But from the times we did speak and stuff, you seem like a really nice guy and it was a pleasure "working" with you the few times I did get to. Good luck with getting stuff IRL sorted out (I hear you got a new car already?).
Glad you are not leaving us entirely, but will miss you as a staff member all the same :).
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby SophieCub » April 9th, 2011, 10:45 am

Aww good luck! You where a great mod! :)
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby IMightBeHere » April 9th, 2011, 11:24 am

Wanted to say 1 more thing AC:

Don't let it take you down
Keep on rocking!

Spoiler: show
"The road of life is long and confusing, but try to walk it with pride and bring joy and happiness to the ones crossing your road of life. Who knows, maybe you can walk your roads of life together." - By me :)
IMightBeHere

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 9

Postby TheIvanMuse » April 9th, 2011, 1:37 pm

I knew this was coming, so it's not really a shock, but nonetheless, it's important that I tell you how much of a great mod you were. However, as always, you gotta have preferences in life, and it's good you know how to sort yours out. So, thank you, good luck and it's been a pleasure working with you. See you around! :grouphug:

Signature made by Taka
TheIvanMuse
Ninja Blader Lion

Never stop improving and you'll be forever young!

Nickname(s): Ivan , T.I.Van
Pride Points: 26

Postby Arani » April 9th, 2011, 5:44 pm

You were a great mod, AC! Good Luck! :)
Arani

Pride Points: 56

Postby YFWE » April 9th, 2011, 6:29 pm

Congrats on doin' yo thing well, AC. Hope you enjoy mingling with us commoners. :)
YFWE
Begger, stealer, borrower

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Svanire

Pride Points: 29

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » April 9th, 2011, 8:15 pm

I'm sorry to see you step down AC. You were a very great mod. ;)
SummerSnowLeopard

Nickname(s): Summer
Pride Points: 38

Postby Zeke » April 11th, 2011, 1:34 am

I didn't really get to know you that well but from what I could see you were an awesome mod :D Thank you for giving your time to mlk and I'll see you around
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 18

Postby PrincessKiara » April 11th, 2011, 11:12 pm

You did a great job as a mod, and I`m happy to see you won`t be leaving the forum entirely.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements