The Time Has Come...

The Time Has Come...

Postby AustralianChaos » April 9th, 2011, 5:06 am

Well, as I'm sure everyone has noticed, I have not been very active at all this last month, and because of this, it's time I stepped down from my moderator position here on MLK.

I have been going through a rather hectic period of life right now, on top of my love for TLK slowly taking a backseat to other fandoms lately (I still love TLK, my focus is just elsewhere right now)...I just don't have the time or energy to put into this forum any more.

I hope I can still manage to stay moderately active here in the future, so this is not goodbye, just a announcement of my retirement as a moderator. I was good while it lasted, and I hope I did a decent job for you all. I'm sure whoever ends up replacing me will be a fine addition to the team, and I hope I can be around for some time to come.

So thank to everyone, especially Moka and other mods for believing in me and supporting me, but my time has come...thank you again.
Image Image Thanks Simbaholic for the sig & mood buttons!
Spoiler: show
Thanks Simbaholic for the sig!

Awards

And also thanks to Simbaholic for my avatar!
AustralianChaos

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Utopia is where dreams and reality are one...

Location: South-East Australia (or wandering the endless plains...)
Nickname(s): AC, Chaos, Tanga, Fuzzy-Kins, KinasMate
Pride Points: 7

Re: The Time Has Come...

Postby Ushujaa » April 9th, 2011, 5:18 am

Good luck AC with whatever it is you choose to do, i'm sorry i didn't get to know you a bit better, but i do know you were an awesome mod ;)

thank you Flip for the community sig
Ushujaa
Dreamer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't heroes have the right to dream?

Nickname(s): Shujaa, Fluffy, Squishy, Kopa, Usher,Krypto
Pride Points: 24

Postby Daenerys » April 9th, 2011, 5:31 am

Lol, when I read the title I thought of Star Wars. Anyways, GL AC
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

nightmare dressed like a daydream

Nickname(s): rena/dashie/whatever
Pride Points: 175

Postby DGFone » April 9th, 2011, 5:42 am

Good luck, mate! Hope that you stay active and not leave us, though! You are a great member, and a great moderator!
See you around!
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby AustralianChaos » April 9th, 2011, 6:23 am

[quote="cheetahstar546"]Lol, when I read the title I thought of Star Wars. Anyways, GL AC[/quote]
Heheh, that gave me a bit of a chuckle...but my title actually relates more to your sig's fandom than Star Wars. :P

And don't worry, guys, I'm not leaving the site, I'm just giving up my staff position, since I'm in no capacity to look after the forum any more. Thanks for the support, though! :D
Image Image Thanks Simbaholic for the sig & mood buttons!
Thanks Simbaholic for the sig!

Awards

And also thanks to Simbaholic for my avatar!
AustralianChaos

Utopia is where dreams and reality are one...

Location: South-East Australia (or wandering the endless plains...)
Nickname(s): AC, Chaos, Tanga, Fuzzy-Kins, KinasMate
Pride Points: 7

Postby Daenerys » April 9th, 2011, 6:27 am

No problem
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

nightmare dressed like a daydream

Nickname(s): rena/dashie/whatever
Pride Points: 175

Postby Moka » April 9th, 2011, 6:32 am

Good luck, AC! You were a great moderator and you did an awesome job. Hope to see you around ^^
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby IMightBeHere » April 9th, 2011, 8:41 am

AC, good luck man. You did a B-E-A-Utiful job! I hope to see you again soon! We'll keep an eye on your den ;)

"The road of life is long and confusing, but try to walk it with pride and bring joy and happiness to the ones crossing your road of life. Who knows, maybe you can walk your roads of life together." - By me :)
IMightBeHere

Pride Points: 9

Postby xLilacVixenx » April 9th, 2011, 8:44 am

So many awesome moderators are leaving their position! D: But that's ok, whatever works best for you and your schedule. Best of luck to you, my friend! :)
'Cause you're beautiful. Like no other. Flawless, absolutely flawless.
<3
xLilacVixenx
ƒℓυттєяsнγ ƒαиαтìc

Pride Points: 13

Postby Eli_Ayase » April 9th, 2011, 8:46 am

Well, everyones time comes. Good luck buddy on everything.
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise

Next

Return to News & Announcements