Sayonara, Ranks! Hello, Custom Titles!

Re: Sayonara, Ranks! Hello, Custom Titles!

Postby Thegeni99 » May 12th, 2011, 12:52 pm

Lol, oh well Kops XD. Guess we all have that in life.
Thegeni99
T'cry'la

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

M.I.A. MLK User

Nickname(s): Gen, TG99, Aitama
Pride Points: 69

Postby LiveByLions » May 19th, 2011, 1:05 pm

Great idea MOKA, coz im guessing others, like me, dont have much time (unfortunately :( ) to get onto MLK, so removing the Ranks and replacing it with Custom Titles is a great idea :D <3 lionz
LiveByLions
Lion Obsessee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

im a lion

Nickname(s): Em, Dabsie, Maybe, Bluey, Lion obsessed/ crazed
Pride Points: 0

Postby Nukascar1 » May 19th, 2011, 6:19 pm

This is nicce
Nukascar1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -2

Postby Mike » May 29th, 2011, 8:21 am

Big change =D very cool ^^
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby Ultra Fox » May 29th, 2011, 11:20 pm

Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Postby Nitro » May 30th, 2011, 12:52 am

^Si! Yo no encuentro problemas.

(Yes, I find no problems XD)
Nitro
Green Rider

Pride Points: 20

Postby Thegeni99 » May 30th, 2011, 4:42 am

^ lmao. XD
Thegeni99
T'cry'la

M.I.A. MLK User

Nickname(s): Gen, TG99, Aitama
Pride Points: 69

Postby SBCharlene » May 30th, 2011, 7:27 am

I like the change, thanks for doing this, Moka.
SBCharlene

Pride Points: 19

Postby Nitro » May 30th, 2011, 2:35 pm

I got that right, didn't I?
Nitro
Green Rider

Pride Points: 20

Postby Pixie » May 31st, 2011, 3:31 am

I don't like it because the ranks was one of the only things on our profile that wasn't customisable. It made me feel like everyone was united because we couldn't change our ranks automatically, we had to earn it. Now we have our name, picture, custom text, location, nicknames and all that other stuff that is customisable as well as the new custom titles. I think it's too much.
I know we have the Karma pod thingo but that is also controlled by our peers, so it's not a structured thing really. And I don't see the point in that because I have a feeling that people "trade" points to get more, so they're not really trying very hard.
At least we still have the stars to recognise how long a member has been on MLK, but because it's only year orientated, it isn't as interesting.
I liked the ranks because they had a fun structure to them and made people want to post more to earn ranks. It recognised people's efforts and created heroes (Kiarasmate) who were literally legends. I miss them, and I hope they come back someday.
LxL graphics
Pixie
Photographer

Not afraid to speak my mind. Seriously.

Nickname(s): Pixie, etc.
Pride Points: 10

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements