Sayonara, Ranks! Hello, Custom Titles!

Re: Sayonara, Ranks! Hello, Custom Titles!

Postby Harvs » May 6th, 2011, 4:20 am

I like it. I did it as soon as I noticed the ranks were gone. I am now kidnapping the princess. :nukacool: :oooooh:

"A film should engage, not distract. expand, not contract. Inform, not retract. Redefine, not reenact."

Credit to my awesome signature goes to Twin.
Harvs
The old Simba66

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The new HarvstootH

Nickname(s): 66, S66, Simby
Pride Points: 54

Postby WildSimba » May 6th, 2011, 4:36 am

OMG I MUST SAVE BELLE JAZMINE!
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby KopsTheTerminator » May 6th, 2011, 5:43 am

[quote="Simbaholic"]:cool2: @ Custom Title.
Haters gonna hate.[/quote]

You win.

Awesome change, Moka! :D
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SimbasGuard » May 6th, 2011, 6:33 am

I love this idea it's GRRRRRRRRRREAT! Thanks Moka.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby StarlightLioness » May 6th, 2011, 9:11 am

Neat! :)
"Simba, let me tell you something my father told me. Look at the stars. The great kings of the past look down on us from those stars. So whenever you feel alone, just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you. And so will I." ~ Mufasa
StarlightLioness
Super Geek

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Nickname(s): Deadly Chakram everywhere else
Pride Points: 14

Postby Pixie » May 6th, 2011, 10:28 am

:( I liked the ranks :(
LxL graphics
Pixie
Photographer

Not afraid to speak my mind. Seriously.

Nickname(s): Pixie, etc.
Pride Points: 10

Postby Eli_Ayase » May 6th, 2011, 10:43 am

I dunno, pixie. This kinda is better, since you can chose what you wanna be, I'm an Elite Death Eater >=D
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby TheRoguePrince » May 6th, 2011, 2:54 pm

Ha, now I can be even more annoying!!!!! :ninja: :lol3:

(not really, I get to be even more nonsensically philosophocal, which is practically the same)
TheRoguePrince

Postby Wrightfan » May 6th, 2011, 3:25 pm

Great idea. Ranks really don't mean anything.

I went with an Earthbound reference for mine...though I wish I had come up with "elite death eater" :D
Wrightfan
Let's go Mets!

Nickname(s): Andrew
Pride Points: 9

Postby Eli_Ayase » May 6th, 2011, 3:47 pm

Elite Death Eater is a Harry Potter thing XD I just like the movies that's all :lol:
Quite good that you can be who you like on the ranks ^^
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements