Sayonara, Ranks! Hello, Custom Titles!

Re: Sayonara, Ranks! Hello, Custom Titles!

Postby AdAstrα » May 6th, 2011, 4:12 pm

I just can't come up with anything good for mine atm =/ Hmmm
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby Eli_Ayase » May 6th, 2011, 4:25 pm

"The Great Queen" Maybe?
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby Jiirani » May 6th, 2011, 4:37 pm

Hm, exciting stuff. I have no clue what to say for mine though lol xD

tumblr | TLK blog | art by shyre
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Restoring light to the lighthouse

Nickname(s): Eli, Jii, Lion
Pride Points: 62

Postby AdAstrα » May 6th, 2011, 4:53 pm

[quote="NatalieTheLionQueen"]"The Great Queen" Maybe?[/quote]
Maybe...! :)
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby CheetahCat » May 6th, 2011, 6:59 pm

Great addition, Moka! I'm always looking forward to your contrive accessions.
CheetahCat
Tea Guzzler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Meow.

Nickname(s): TeenSimba, Si, TS
Pride Points: 9

Postby Nitro » May 6th, 2011, 7:02 pm

Haha awesome :) Thanks Moka!
Nitro
Green Rider

Pride Points: 20

Postby RayCat » May 6th, 2011, 11:39 pm

Finally, no more competing for that Legendary Lion rank (tough luck Nakisissa) x3
loving the new change =D thank youuu
Last edited by RayCat on May 8th, 2011, 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My graphics thread
And where the journey may lead you
Let this prayer be your guide
Though it may take you so far away
Always remember your pride
RayCat

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The lion sleeps no more

Pride Points: 55

Postby Whitelionesseyes » May 7th, 2011, 5:55 pm

NICE!
•·.·¯·.·•—(•÷[•·.·´¯`·.·••°¤*(¯`°(At last I see the light)°´¯)*¤°••·.·´¯`·.·•]÷•)—•·.·¯·.·•

••°¤*(¯`Image°´¯)*¤°••
<º)))><•´¯`•±‡±Sing to me the song of the stars, of your galaxies dancing and laughing and laughing again. When I feel like my home is so far sing to me of the plans for which you sent me to this Earth±‡±•´¯`•><(((º>
Whitelionesseyes
••¤(`×[¤Light Crystal¤]×´)¤••

•°¤*(¯`°(We Are One)°´¯)*¤°•

Nickname(s): •°¤*White, lioness, WLE*¤°•

Postby Kopalover » May 8th, 2011, 3:44 pm

I'm loving some of your ranks!!!
Signatures by Shadowfax, thank you love <3
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby PrinceTaka » May 8th, 2011, 5:08 pm

I liked too the ranks and I never saw them as any kind of competition. As others have said this will remove the so called competition and lessen the spam which is a good thing. Also it seems that there can only be one Legenday Lion, KiarasMate. Oh well at least I can now be a little creative, or not.
PrinceTaka

Pride Points: 1

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements