Theatrical Release of TLK

Re: Theatrical Release of TLK

Postby TheIvanMuse » September 11th, 2011, 8:05 pm

No no,not like Avatar, Avatar had pushed the 3D feature a lot more. This is much more subtle. I enjoyed it a lot,I doubt anyone will get the '3D headaches'' that I hear about. Of course it's much better. ;)

Signature made by Taka
TheIvanMuse
Ninja Blader Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Never stop improving and you'll be forever young!

Nickname(s): Ivan , T.I.Van
Pride Points: 26

Postby DLFix » September 11th, 2011, 8:10 pm

Seems like we have something to look forward to, then:) I can't wait to see this!
Njut av livet och varje tugga is my version of Hakuna Matata.
DLFix
Denice with a C

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

TM is king!!

Nickname(s): Denice, Dedde
Pride Points: 3

Postby TheIvanMuse » September 11th, 2011, 8:13 pm

You most definitely do have to look forward to it. ^^

Signature made by Taka
TheIvanMuse
Ninja Blader Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby DLFix » September 11th, 2011, 8:17 pm

Let's hope it comes to Australia soon. Shouldn't take too long.

EDIT: Apparently the premiere is at September 22th, just a couple of days after my arrival. Yeah!!:D
Njut av livet och varje tugga is my version of Hakuna Matata.
DLFix
Denice with a C

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

TM is king!!

Nickname(s): Denice, Dedde
Pride Points: 3

Postby TheIvanMuse » September 11th, 2011, 8:24 pm

Mmhmm,let's hope so. I was surprised that it came here so early though,even for a preview.

Signature made by Taka
TheIvanMuse
Ninja Blader Lion

Postby Daenerys » September 11th, 2011, 8:46 pm

I'm really excited about this. On all the new recent movies I bought, each one had this epic TLK in Theaters preview in it. And it's all over the TV. They make the previews so epic it give me goosebumps. XD
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

nightmare dressed like a daydream

Nickname(s): rena/dashie/whatever
Pride Points: 175

Postby DGFone » September 11th, 2011, 8:55 pm

Now that I've heard that the 3D is done right, I want to see it. :)
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby TheIvanMuse » September 11th, 2011, 10:33 pm

I even forgot that it was 3D,which is really awesome. I don't like when people push the 3D technology beyond what is enjoyable.

Signature made by Taka
TheIvanMuse
Ninja Blader Lion

Postby Ultra Fox » September 11th, 2011, 10:34 pm

Gonna see it on mah birthday!! :D
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Postby Noah » December 22nd, 2011, 8:32 am

I realize that I'm very late to this conversation (I'm kicking myself too) but I noticed that those of you who complained about the unneccessary 3D aspect failed to mention the 2D version.
My theater had both, something I suspect not many other cineplexes offered. I actually saw both the 2D version and the 3D version and must admit that the 3D version didn't add very much. Anyways, was a 2D version available in anyone else's theater?
Last edited by Noah on December 22nd, 2011, 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Siggy by Me

accolades: show

birthday siggy by regulus: show
Noah

Only the lonely can play

Nickname(s): Nahaai

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements