Theatrical Release of TLK

Theatrical Release of TLK

Postby Azerane » May 26th, 2011, 12:56 pm

Yes, it's apparantly true. This autumn, TLK is being selectively released to theatres in 3D.

I couldn't care less about the 3D part, but the chance to see it again in theatres is something I've been dreaming of since I first saw it as a child.

There's an article by someone here with the official trailer for the release: http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Lion-Kin ... 24901.html
Azerane

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 9

Re: Theatrical Relase of TLK

Postby AdAstrα » May 26th, 2011, 5:09 pm

OMG I really hope it comes to a cinema near me! Not because of the 3D thing, because I've never seen a film in 3D and I'm still confused as to how it's even possible to convert 2D animation into 3D =/ But it's been 17 years since I saw this movie in the cinema and I don't remember any of it. I'd love to get the chance to watch it on the big screen again :3
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby Annie » May 26th, 2011, 5:31 pm

Anyone know if it'll be in the UK?
R.I.P Annie, Holly, Spike, Louie, Mel, Robbie, Mr.H, Molly, Archie, Blobby and Dancer <3
Annie
Hyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Rawr

Pride Points: 29

Postby bouncey » May 26th, 2011, 8:14 pm

i should be out by my brithday.
9/11 was a tragic day , but we must investgate , and remember.Image
bouncey

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

studing about 9/11 . what else ?

Nickname(s): star , dalmatian

Postby Ultra Fox » May 26th, 2011, 8:21 pm

This is a dream come true.
'Twas a convenient time for me to become a TLK fan!!
I could have missed this.

Mind = Blown
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Postby Thegeni99 » May 26th, 2011, 10:16 pm

Lol, SimbaGamer.

I can't believe it! being born a year before SP's release was kind of sad for me, since there was no such thing as seeing TLK in theatres. Also in 3d! AWESOMESAUCE. I really don't have much TLK stuff since I only grew interested in the series once I was seven. It will break my heart if I miss this. Wonder if it'll be in Miami.
Thegeni99
T'cry'la

M.I.A. MLK User

Nickname(s): Gen, TG99, Aitama
Pride Points: 69

Postby LightmaЯe » May 26th, 2011, 10:24 pm

I like that TLK is getting re released in theaters again but I don't think the 3D is needed :S Im pretty sure when it was made in 1994 its wasn't intended to be in 3D... but I'm gonna see it anyway :)
Spoiler: show
Signature by Simbaholic

▲ ▲
Triforce!
LightmaЯe
God Tier

ಠ_ಠ

Postby Ultra Fox » May 26th, 2011, 10:25 pm

How are they making a 2D animated film 3D anyways??? :/
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Postby Jiirani » May 26th, 2011, 10:28 pm

I think they're going over all the frames with their 3D magic
Like those other lines you see when you take off your glasses

I hope it comes to the UK
As much as I disliked it after learning about Kimba, I still nearly cried when I saw the Diamond Edition being advertised.

tumblr | TLK blog | art by shyre
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Restoring light to the lighthouse

Nickname(s): Eli, Jii, Lion
Pride Points: 62

Postby Whitelionesseyes » May 26th, 2011, 10:30 pm

Well, it sounds good.
•·.·¯·.·•—(•÷[•·.·´¯`·.·••°¤*(¯`°(At last I see the light)°´¯)*¤°••·.·´¯`·.·•]÷•)—•·.·¯·.·•

••°¤*(¯`Image°´¯)*¤°••
<º)))><•´¯`•±‡±Sing to me the song of the stars, of your galaxies dancing and laughing and laughing again. When I feel like my home is so far sing to me of the plans for which you sent me to this Earth±‡±•´¯`•><(((º>
Whitelionesseyes
••¤(`×[¤Light Crystal¤]×´)¤••

•°¤*(¯`°(We Are One)°´¯)*¤°•

Nickname(s): •°¤*White, lioness, WLE*¤°•

Next

Return to News & Announcements