Theatrical Release of TLK

Re: Theatrical Release of TLK

Postby Arani » September 10th, 2011, 1:00 am

:O It's coming to the theater that's litterally a 5 minute walk from my house. 0_o Gonna go see it, can't wait!!!!! :D
Arani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 56

Postby TimonLotso » September 10th, 2011, 12:40 pm

Only 6 more days in the US. Oh, and by the way, in Africa, the movie had already been released at number 2 at their box office, beaten by Bad Teacher.
Hula Timon was purchased on August 5th, 2011.
Hula Pumbaa was purchased on August 25, 2011.
TimonLotso
♥The Most Fabulous Sheep♥

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I shall help you all!

Nickname(s): Queen Lanolin
Pride Points: 2

Postby TheIvanMuse » September 10th, 2011, 1:46 pm

There is a preview available in a theatre near me.They had it yesterday and it will still be on today and tomorrow. I am probably gonna watch it today, it should be nothing short of epic.
And a funny thought,now with the 3D glasses,you can cry at Mufasa's death and no one will even notice. :cool:

Signature made by Taka
TheIvanMuse
Ninja Blader Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Never stop improving and you'll be forever young!

Nickname(s): Ivan , T.I.Van
Pride Points: 26

Postby FlipMode » September 10th, 2011, 1:54 pm

I think they will to occupied crying themselves to notice anyway =P
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby TheIvanMuse » September 10th, 2011, 2:11 pm

That's true! :lol3: Speaking about crying to that scene,this would result in an instant break up---> http://9gag.com/gag/233858
FYI, I'm gonna watch it tomorrow after all, so I'll post my impression on here, just to say to which extent of awesomeness the movie has gone.

Signature made by Taka
TheIvanMuse
Ninja Blader Lion

Postby DLFix » September 10th, 2011, 2:17 pm

I hope they don't mess it up though - I'm not a big fan of most 3D movies. The effects are just... poor. But, yeah, hopefully TLK will turn out good:)
Njut av livet och varje tugga is my version of Hakuna Matata.
DLFix
Denice with a C

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

TM is king!!

Nickname(s): Denice, Dedde
Pride Points: 3

Postby TheIvanMuse » September 11th, 2011, 7:24 pm

I just got home from watching TLK in the theatre (it was a preview,so I got to watch it before the release)... It was awesome,it's TLK after all. There were some changes made and they're pretty visible for people who have watched the original for many times and there is one change in particular that most of the people will appreciate a LOT. I won't get into many details here so I don't spoil anything for anyone,so I'll just make another topic for the reviews of it.
DO NOT MISS OUT ON THIS! :smug:

Signature made by Taka
TheIvanMuse
Ninja Blader Lion

Postby DGFone » September 11th, 2011, 7:27 pm

So the 3D worked out well?
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby TheIvanMuse » September 11th, 2011, 7:57 pm

The 3D is alright,it isn't too visible as you would be used to from all the millions of 3D movies nowadays. It was a nice ''gentle'' 3D, so you aren't getting anything thrown at you,lol. Judging that this wasn't even a 3D movie in the first place,I think that's only the right way to be.

Signature made by Taka
TheIvanMuse
Ninja Blader Lion

Postby DGFone » September 11th, 2011, 8:02 pm

That's good. I was hoping that they didn't ruin it. :)
So it might be a bit like Avatar: Some 3D, but not too much. And the movie itself is much, much better.
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements