Site Integration

Site Integration

Postby Moka » October 17th, 2008, 4:26 am

Recently you might have been noticing some changes to the main site. I have been integrating the forum software into the main site. This means that you can login, logout, and register using the main site. As of now thats practically all you can do. But the possibilities are now endless. I might open a fan art gallery, a fan fiction library, and more. I've been wanting to do this since last year. I finally forced myself to search around and figure out how! Now I'm really excited to being working on other things on the site and perhaps finally finishing off those sections that I keep putting off?
;)

If you're reading this on the forum, check out the main site: http://www.mylionking.com/
Whoa! Look at that! This topic is like a news article, and now you get to comment on the articles that are written. I'm gonna try and have it so you can comment on the main site, but for now you'll have to use the forums. This will also make it easy for other staff members like Kate to post some news that they have. (such as forum news or whatever) Just saying that now they have the option to post an article and have it appear right on the main site. Staff: To do this, make a new topic in the News & Announcements. Its as simple as that!
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Return to News & Announcements