Lion King Slideshow

Lion King Slideshow

Postby Moka » October 17th, 2008, 11:18 pm

Thanks to a fabulous utility called monoslideshow, I have created a slideshow of Lion King screengrabs for people that want to sit back, relax and watch. (Instead of clicking around and navigating through the gallery). The slideshow is completely random, and you have the ability to skip through photos and pause/play the slideshow. Although this slideshow is only for The Lion King gallery at the moment, I do plan on creating similar slideshows for Simba's Pride and The Lion King 1.5

You can find the slideshow here: http://www.mylionking.com/gallery/lk/screengrabs/
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Re: Lion King Slideshow

Postby Zeke » October 17th, 2008, 11:19 pm

That's awsome Moka! Great addition. :D
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 18

Postby Moka » October 17th, 2008, 11:24 pm

Thanks, Zeke! 8-)
Moka

Postby Jaynr » November 9th, 2008, 10:02 pm

It's cool, Moka :D

One question: Is there any way to access the individual pictures?
Signature and avatar by me. Pop over to my thread if you'd like one.
The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive.
Everybody's out on the run tonight but there's no place left to hide.

My Novel - The Hawthorne Effect
Jaynr
Logophile

The Prodigal Daughter

Nickname(s): Jay, Snare
Pride Points: 9

Postby Moka » November 9th, 2008, 10:10 pm

The slideshow is just picking from a list I made of screengrabs that are in the gallery. Any picture you see in the gallery you can take, because I don't own them.

Does that answer your question? Or did you mean something else?
Moka

Postby Jaynr » November 9th, 2008, 10:13 pm

Oh wow....i just realized the pics are underneath ^^' sorry...
My browser wouldnt scroll down, but it works now....thanks ^^
Signature and avatar by me. Pop over to my thread if you'd like one.
The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive.
Everybody's out on the run tonight but there's no place left to hide.

My Novel - The Hawthorne Effect
Jaynr
Logophile

The Prodigal Daughter

Nickname(s): Jay, Snare
Pride Points: 9

Postby Moka » November 9th, 2008, 10:25 pm

Oh..maybe I should have a sentence or two above the slideshow.
Moka

Return to News & Announcements