A word to all

Re: A word to all

Postby WildSimba » July 7th, 2011, 4:52 am

You don't have to click into the message delete. There should be a box you can click, and then a menu you can scroll down until you find "delete selected messages", and then you click delete.
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby Kopalover » July 7th, 2011, 5:55 am

Thank you, I was unaware of that o.O
Signatures by Shadowfax, thank you love <3
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby TheLionQueen » July 8th, 2011, 7:59 am

Im so sorry some of you had to see those messages and images. I have seen many if those trolls around on many different sites and it really just grinds my gears. It should be illegal to even make those kind of images. I got queasy just thinking about those images and posts.
TheLionQueen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Rachel or TLQ
Pride Points: 33

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » July 9th, 2011, 8:09 pm

Yeah, it should be illegal. It makes me sick just thinking about why people would want to make pics like that other than to freak people out :?
SummerSnowLeopard

Nickname(s): Summer
Pride Points: 38

Postby Misiziri » July 9th, 2011, 8:10 pm

What's going on here? What have I missed? Was it... dare I say, Bouncey?
Misiziri

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » July 9th, 2011, 8:12 pm

No. Somebody (Simbalover to my knowledge) attacked MLK with disgusting pics and mean posts. I even got one and I nearly puked.
SummerSnowLeopard

Nickname(s): Summer
Pride Points: 38

Postby WildSimba » July 9th, 2011, 8:20 pm

Yes, a member named Simbalover started off by saying how she was lying about his/her age and how they were really in their 20's and not 13. Then all of a sudden they were being rude to other members, and posting a ton of shock images. I myself think it went way to far, and it did suck that the troll raid lasted for hours, in fact it was still going on when I went to bed that night. Just as KK said, don't try and add fuel to the fire, because you'll only end up being burned in the end. If you feed the trolls, all they're going to do is direct their attacking to you.
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby Misiziri » July 9th, 2011, 8:22 pm

Arceus Almight, I never dreamed MLK would experience a troll infestation. Even little sites like this on the web are targets. Wow wow wubzy... were these pictures dirty or grotesque, I'm guessing?
Misiziri

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Postby FlipMode » July 9th, 2011, 8:54 pm

^ They were inappropriate. If you did not see it, I recommend just moving on and forget about it. Because as far as I am concerned, it has been three days now and people are still going on about it, and the more that happens, the more likely it is to happen again.
Take heed of what KK said, report stuff to the staff and then ignore it... Do not even reply to it in any way shape or form, because the more attention it stirs up, the more fun the person doing it has. And on that note, I think we should just let this whole thing be gone now.
It happened, it sucked, lets hope it does not happen again and forget about it eh? ^^
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby CastielWinchester » July 9th, 2011, 9:57 pm

Why hasn't this been locked yet.
CastielWinchester
Your Lord and God.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I do not understand that reference.

Nickname(s): Cas
Pride Points: 3

Previous

Return to News & Announcements