A word to all

Re: A word to all

Postby Daenerys » July 7th, 2011, 1:00 am

O.o SRSLY?
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

nightmare dressed like a daydream

Nickname(s): rena/dashie/whatever
Pride Points: 175

Postby DGFone » July 7th, 2011, 1:03 am

Well, I wouldn't be surprised if someone actually did. Those images were... harsh.
Even I felt sick after seeing just one. It was what convinced me to log off MLK for the night. I don't regret calling it a day early, because the I find out about other horror stories-.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Daenerys » July 7th, 2011, 1:04 am

I logged off early to and skipped happily over to CS to play ^^
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Postby Arani » July 7th, 2011, 1:07 am

Now I'm really glad I didn't see those images. 0_o'...

Question: Who got banned? and was it permanant or not? If no one wants to say it in this thread PM me unless no one wants to say lol.
Arani

Pride Points: 56

Postby DGFone » July 7th, 2011, 1:09 am

It was the new member called Simbalover. Also known as the most recent troll. Also known as the guy who just got the permanent banhammer.
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Ultra Fox » July 7th, 2011, 1:09 am

[quote="Arani"]Question: Who got banned? and was it permanant or not? If no one wants to say it in this thread PM me unless no one wants to say lol.[/quote]
Simbalover was the tomfoolish user, and he/she got perma banned. :D
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Postby Arani » July 7th, 2011, 1:10 am

Oh... okay tyvm.
Arani

Pride Points: 56

Postby Kopalover » July 7th, 2011, 1:33 am

I have a weak stomach, and I got crude things in my inbox. I refuse to go back in there, I'll probably click it by accident and have to go through pain again... =.= Who in their right mind would do that? D: Simbalover, I know.
Signatures by Shadowfax, thank you love <3
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby Daenerys » July 7th, 2011, 1:38 am

Aw *hugs Kopa* I know what ya mean ^^
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Postby CastielWinchester » July 7th, 2011, 2:00 am

Omg someone linked me to some of the images used and I almost threw up myself. That sort of trolling is going a little bit too far imo ;A;
CastielWinchester
Your Lord and God.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I do not understand that reference.

Nickname(s): Cas
Pride Points: 3

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements