A word to all

Re: A word to all

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » July 6th, 2011, 9:38 pm

^Lol. I prefer to stay away from that stuff XD
SummerSnowLeopard

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Summer
Pride Points: 38

Postby KopsTheTerminator » July 6th, 2011, 9:40 pm

lol I had actually seen most of the images posted on.. err, a wiki site. They're disgusting but you get used to it. Kinda sad.
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AlexusLioness » July 6th, 2011, 9:56 pm

I know I reported something to you. Hope the staff can please do something about the problem and thank you for reading my pm. Hope it gets taken care of soon. Moka told me to report it and try not to handle it on my own so that is what I did. I reported my problem to you last night. Thank you again for answering my note. Hope the matter gets taken care of soon.
AlexusLioness

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby CastielWinchester » July 6th, 2011, 10:42 pm

Nuts I always miss all the action :/
CastielWinchester
Your Lord and God.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I do not understand that reference.

Nickname(s): Cas
Pride Points: 3

Postby Ultra Fox » July 6th, 2011, 10:46 pm

[quote="CastielWinchester"]Nuts I always miss all the action :/[/quote]
You're lucky.
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Postby AdAstrα » July 6th, 2011, 10:49 pm

Indeed ^ It wasn't pretty =/
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby CastielWinchester » July 6th, 2011, 10:51 pm

Well at least it wasn't me.
CastielWinchester
Your Lord and God.

I do not understand that reference.

Nickname(s): Cas
Pride Points: 3

Postby Daenerys » July 6th, 2011, 11:01 pm

[quote="SimbaGamer"][quote="CastielWinchester"]Nuts I always miss all the action :/[/quote]
You're lucky.[/quote]

You are SUPER lucky. When I think about those images I want to puke.
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

nightmare dressed like a daydream

Nickname(s): rena/dashie/whatever
Pride Points: 175

Postby DGFone » July 6th, 2011, 11:03 pm

[quote="CastielWinchester"]Well at least it wasn't me.[/quote]
Or was it? 8-)
Just kidding! Everyone who were there when it happened know who it was. It wasn't you.

But yes, I am also glad to see that it has been dealt with quickly.
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Kopalover » July 6th, 2011, 11:34 pm

[quote="DragonStar"][quote="SimbaGamer"][quote="CastielWinchester"]Nuts I always miss all the action :/[/quote]
You're lucky.[/quote]

You are SUPER lucky. When I think about those images I want to puke.[/quote]

I did puke :fakeyay:
Signatures by Shadowfax, thank you love <3
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements