The Member Dens

Re: The Member Dens

Postby KiarasMate » July 22nd, 2011, 8:44 am

Very well. If I may make one final suggestion though. Perhaps it would at least be courteous of you to at least post an apology to those members who you took their dens away, in the initial post of this thread? That actually would make it seem like you care about those members you are screwing over. A simple "I'm sorry" would go a long way. :)
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KM

Postby KopsTheTerminator » July 22nd, 2011, 8:46 am

YOU ARE TEARING MOKA APART MLK COMMUNITY
AND I'M NEXT
OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOD

But seriously, aren't you taking the Member Dens TOO seriously? Jeez.
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Misiziri » July 22nd, 2011, 8:50 am

:stalker: Will any moar drama be added?
Misiziri

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Postby WildSimba » July 22nd, 2011, 8:52 am

[quote="KiarasMate"]Very well. If I may make one final suggestion though. Perhaps it would at least be courteous of you to at least post an apology to those members who you took their dens away, in the initial post of this thread? That actually would make it seem like you care about those members you are screwing over. A simple "I'm sorry" would go a long way. :)[/quote]

No one is being "screwed over". Seriously, why are you being so rude? Moka really shouldn't have to make some formal appology for getting rid of something that isn't needed at this point. It's being rid of for a good reason, and you don't see that because your not the one helping him.
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby KiarasMate » July 22nd, 2011, 9:10 am

So only those who are helping Moka with this change, can see how it's useful? Hmm, that would mean, only staff then? I gotcha. <.<

No one HAS to do anything, but it was a suggestion. I didn't hold a gun up to his head and demand an apology.
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Nickname(s): KM

Postby TheIvanMuse » July 22nd, 2011, 11:42 am

Without repeating the same thing over again,I'd like to add something else. From what I can see here, there are some people who are for the change and some who are against it. I think that if the main reason for this is to help members feel more comfortable posting threads like that,then it should be logical to have a poll up and see what the people want.
P.S. if this is supposed to be like a public den, isn't that the same thing as the ''The Den'' we have right now?

Signature made by Taka
TheIvanMuse
Ninja Blader Lion

Never stop improving and you'll be forever young!

Nickname(s): Ivan , T.I.Van
Pride Points: 26

Postby Ushujaa » July 22nd, 2011, 4:06 pm

[quote="KiarasMate"]So only those who are helping Moka with this change, can see how it's useful? Hmm, that would mean, only staff then? I gotcha. <.<[/quote]

^ made me laugh

[quote="IvorySage"]:stalker: Will any moar drama be added?[/quote]

Of course you're dealing with an online community after all.
Spoiler: show

thank you Flip for the community sig
Ushujaa
Dreamer

Don't heroes have the right to dream?

Nickname(s): Shujaa, Fluffy, Squishy, Kopa, Usher,Krypto
Pride Points: 24

Postby KopsTheTerminator » July 22nd, 2011, 4:09 pm

[quote="IvorySage"]:stalker: Will any moar drama be added?[/quote]

DUN DUN DUUUUUUN.
GUESS.

Anyway, what's going to happen now?
KopsTheTerminator

Postby Ushujaa » July 22nd, 2011, 4:12 pm

probably gonna get rid of the dens and lock the topic, at least that's what i think someone correct me if i'm wrong
Spoiler: show

thank you Flip for the community sig
Ushujaa
Dreamer

Don't heroes have the right to dream?

Nickname(s): Shujaa, Fluffy, Squishy, Kopa, Usher,Krypto
Pride Points: 24

Postby SophieCub » July 22nd, 2011, 4:45 pm

I'm glad you are removing them. I dont think its fair for only SOME members to have them and not others. :)
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements