The Member Dens

Re: The Member Dens

Postby Ultra Fox » July 22nd, 2011, 4:54 pm

[quote="IvorySage"]:stalker: Will any moar drama be added?[/quote]
I wouldn't doubt it. :lol:
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Postby Songo » July 22nd, 2011, 6:21 pm

[quote="KiarasPal"]I'm glad you are removing them. I dont think its fair for only SOME members to have them and not others. :)[/quote]

^^ But the ones that DID have them worked hard for them.

Songo
Shes dangerous. ;3

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Such a pretty Kitty. <3

Nickname(s): Call me Lyss. :D
Pride Points: 16

Postby SophieCub » July 22nd, 2011, 6:22 pm

[quote="Songo"][quote="KiarasPal"]I'm glad you are removing them. I dont think its fair for only SOME members to have them and not others. :)[/quote]

^^ But the ones that DID have them worked hard for them.[/quote]

Yes but there are other members that work hard but dont really get noticed. And if everyone who worked hard got a den then there would be too many dens. ^^
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby Arani » July 22nd, 2011, 6:24 pm

Well I guess the Mods know best. We'll see how this really works out. Might be different than you guys bargined for.
Arani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 56

Postby Songo » July 22nd, 2011, 6:28 pm

[quote="KiarasPal"][quote="Songo"][quote="KiarasPal"]I'm glad you are removing them. I dont think its fair for only SOME members to have them and not others. :)[/quote]

^^ But the ones that DID have them worked hard for them.[/quote]

Yes but there are other members that work hard but dont really get noticed. And if everyone who worked hard got a den then there would be too many dens. ^^[/quote]

I don't know about to many dens && still it was something that others looked forward too.

So all the topics in the Den's move to the giant 'Den' area then?

Songo
Shes dangerous. ;3

Such a pretty Kitty. <3

Nickname(s): Call me Lyss. :D
Pride Points: 16

Postby WildSimba » July 22nd, 2011, 6:30 pm

You guys will probably see the outcome in a few days. There's A LOT of work to do, as of now.

@Songo, No. There is a new sub-board, but the Member Dens won't be moved until after we're done organizing The Den.
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby Ultra Fox » July 22nd, 2011, 6:31 pm

I look forward to seeing what comes out of this. :)
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Postby KiarasMate » July 22nd, 2011, 6:33 pm

Where did the archived dens go?
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Nickname(s): KM

Postby WildSimba » July 22nd, 2011, 6:37 pm

They were already moved. The active ones are being left for last.
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby FlipMode » July 22nd, 2011, 7:13 pm

[quote="WildSimba"]They were already moved. The active ones are being left for last.[/quote]

Yeah Moka did it explain that, actually.
That is why you lost so many posts, KM. Your retroactive posts made in your member den, when they did count, have been moved to wherever the staff put the archives, meaning they no longer do.
FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements