Layout Changes

Re: Layout Changes

Postby KopsTheTerminator » July 25th, 2011, 1:46 pm

BUT SINCE WHEN IS DISCUSSING ABOUT POLITICS INTELLECTUAL.

Nah, you're right. Maybe both boards should be merged into one.
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FlipMode » July 25th, 2011, 2:00 pm

Lawl but it is confrontational =P
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Moka » July 25th, 2011, 5:10 pm

I meant the World Issues to be sort of for current events and the other one for the confrontational topics. I guess I could improve the forum descriptions.
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby Ushujaa » July 26th, 2011, 1:16 am

[quote="FlipMode"]
He was referring to WS, you see if I say "Good thing I am not an idiot" I am referring to yourself without saying your name, see how that works?
If I wanted to choose a poor replacement I would have chosen you, so let's not go around telling me what I do and do not think, hm?

And because someone has to say it
If you go any further up his ass, you are going to get lost, stop buttkissing, because when you do that you make yourself look like a fool, just like the post you made. You are not a fool though are you? So quit acting like one ^^[/quote]

First off, I know that he was referring to WS but he never said it, and that's my point. He didn't have to say it, because he's right. You immediately picked up on the fact he was referring to WS because you knew he was right.

And if i'm going to look like a fool so be it, a lot of the worlds greatest thinkers were looked at as fools but that's because they pointed out the truth to those who were not willing to accept it.

secondly, You think i'm kissing up to KM? or do you think i'm kissing up to WS because i said i think he's doing a good job so far?

Either way i just wanted to be sure you know that all i did way was say what i mean and mean what i say, something i'm not so sure you really know how to do anymore.

Also, I would've been a poor choice for more than one reason and i'm not here to argue that i would've been a good choice, i'm here to debate whether you made the right choice, and i think it's just too soon to be able to tell. again so far so good, but i guess you just ignored that right?

And when it comes straight down to name calling, really? I guess that's all you know how to do when someone disagrees with you. or at least it's the first thing you resort to.

And... btw

I'm done as in done arguing, with you and with anyone else on this forum. I love you guys i think your all great people but i need a break before I do something that'll make me look worse then i guess i already have.
Spoiler: show

thank you Flip for the community sig
Ushujaa
Dreamer

Don't heroes have the right to dream?

Nickname(s): Shujaa, Fluffy, Squishy, Kopa, Usher,Krypto
Pride Points: 24

Postby Moka » July 26th, 2011, 4:00 am

Mmk I think I'll just lock this topic now.
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Previous

Return to News & Announcements