Layout Changes

Re: Layout Changes

Postby FlipMode » July 24th, 2011, 8:40 pm

[quote="Azdgari"]I though we were all going to wait patiently to hear what Moka has to say?[/quote]

Yeah, KM said it "we all" didn't though.
Trolololol
And clearly, he changed his mind lol
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Azdgari » July 24th, 2011, 8:41 pm

But what if we all waited and then figured it out like civil, sensible people?

Guess the Member with Kitva Hyperlink: show
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 114

Postby FlipMode » July 24th, 2011, 8:47 pm

Civil you say? Yeah I can do that.

FlipMode

Postby FlipMode » July 24th, 2011, 10:44 pm

On topic, and an actual suggestion.
Can we please rename the "smarty pants forum"?
FlipMode

Postby tyronepines » July 24th, 2011, 10:47 pm

[quote="FlipMode"]On topic, and an actual suggestion.
Can we please rename the "smarty pants forum"?[/quote]

Lol...I was thinking about this too. Just making a suggestion, but...How about "Science and Tech Corner"? I understand if you don't want to change it. It's perfectly fine.
tyronepines

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 59

Postby KopsTheTerminator » July 25th, 2011, 3:30 am

Nah, I think "Intellectual Discussions" will suffice. xB
KopsTheTerminator

Postby WildSimba » July 25th, 2011, 3:34 am

[quote="KopsTheTerminator"]Nah, I think "Intellectual Discussions" will suffice. xB[/quote]

Yeah, this sounds good to me. :3
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby Ushujaa » July 25th, 2011, 6:22 am

Sorry to bring this up again, but I feel like something should be said

[quote="KiarasMate"]
What kind of member would bump a two year old topic for no reason whatsoever? Heh, I'm just glad that members who do that sort of thing aren't part of the staff or else we'd be in serious trouble. ^^[/quote]

Where does KM say WS in this quote flip? no where, yet you still went on to say...

[quote="FlipMode"]
If you have some sort of problem with WS being on the staff here, I think you should bring it up with me in a PM since I was the one to ask that he would replace me on the staff.[/quote]

Which leads me to believe that you are really the one with a problem with WS being on the staff, considering the fact that when someone mentioned trouble within the staff in a hypothetical situation, you immediately thought of WS or maybe you just really think you chose a poor replacement and you don't say what you really mean.

I personally think he's done a good job so far ;) but i digress

Also Discussions for the Intellectually Inclined. is my vote for the topic name change
Spoiler: show

thank you Flip for the community sig
Ushujaa
Dreamer

Don't heroes have the right to dream?

Nickname(s): Shujaa, Fluffy, Squishy, Kopa, Usher,Krypto
Pride Points: 24

Postby FlipMode » July 25th, 2011, 9:04 am

[quote="Ushujaa"]Sorry to bring this up again, but I feel like something should be said

[quote="KiarasMate"]
What kind of member would bump a two year old topic for no reason whatsoever? Heh, I'm just glad that members who do that sort of thing aren't part of the staff or else we'd be in serious trouble. ^^[/quote]

Where does KM say WS in this quote flip? no where, yet you still went on to say...

[quote="FlipMode"]
If you have some sort of problem with WS being on the staff here, I think you should bring it up with me in a PM since I was the one to ask that he would replace me on the staff.[/quote]

Which leads me to believe that you are really the one with a problem with WS being on the staff, considering the fact that when someone mentioned trouble within the staff in a hypothetical situation, you immediately thought of WS or maybe you just really think you chose a poor replacement and you don't say what you really mean.
[/quote]

He was referring to WS, you see if I say "Good thing I am not an idiot" I am referring to yourself without saying your name, see how that works?
If I wanted to choose a poor replacement I would have chosen you, so let's not go around telling me what I do and do not think, hm?

And because someone has to say it
If you go any further up his ass, you are going to get lost, stop buttkissing, because when you do that you make yourself look like a fool, just like the post you made. You are not a fool though are you? So quit acting like one ^^
FlipMode

Postby FlipMode » July 25th, 2011, 9:53 am

[quote="KopsTheTerminator"]Nah, I think "Intellectual Discussions" will suffice. xB[/quote]
(sorry in advance fir double post, this just came to mind)
This is what I am actually confused about. The two sub forums for "Smarty pants" and "World Issues" seem almost the same.

"This forum is discussions about news-related discussions and politics." - World Issues

"For intellectual and confrontational discussions." Smarty Pants Forum

Is that not kind of the same thing?
FlipMode

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements